Arts & Entertainment | Advocate | Credit
Ever since the silent film era, Hollywood beefcake photos have titillated both female and gay male fans. Here we continue our series celebrating gay, bisexual, and straight movie stars wearing next to nothing at all.
Which one is your favorite beefcake stud from that decade? Share in the comments below!
1. Patrick Duffy and his pecs kept Dallas fans happy.
2. Baywatch star David Hasselhoff poses with pups for Playgirl.
3. Harry Hamlin takes a break from clashing with the titans.
4. Gregory Harrison of Trapper John, M.D. in stripper mode.
5. Al Corley played one of TV's first gay characters on Dynasty.
6. Christopher Atkins cavorted with Brooke Shields in The Blue Lagoon.
7. Christopher Atkins bares his front for Playgirl...
8. ... and his back.
9. Miles O'Keeffe played Tarzan, the Ape Man to Bo Derek's Jane.
10. Long before NCIS, former football star Mark Harmon made his mark on Flamingo Road and St. Elsewhere.
11. Richard Gere. Need we say more?
12. Falcon Crest's Lorenzo Lamas flaunts the genes he inherited from his film star parents, Fernando Lamas and Arlene Dahl.
13. Before his gay roles in American Beauty, Behind the Candelabra, and Looking, Scott Bakula took it off forPlaygirl.
14. Knots Landing's Ted Shackelford gets ready for bed.
15. Rob Lowe was never shy about baring his chest.
16. Rob Lowe in the bedroom.
18. Harrison Ford is built for Speedos.
19. In the Jacuzzi with young John Stamos.
20. Full House's John Stamos cuddles with baby Mary-Kate or Ashley.