Jump to content
JoelR

Hooded in Hoodies

Recommended Posts

Steve

Kyle Glickman

2001.jpg Edited by Steve
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackFTwist
On 1/3/2016 at 9:19 PM, Steve said:

7001.jpg

This looks like it might be Ryan Harmon (aka Ryan Lee Harmon).  Here’s another shot of him in a hoodie.

 

Ryan Harmon hoodie pants.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve

Matt Froese

Matt Froese.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackFTwist
On 1/3/2016 at 9:19 PM, Steve said:

7001.jpg

This looks like it might be Ryan Lee Harmon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackFTwist

Ross Cook, photographed by Gaston McGary.

Ross Cook by Gaston McGary 7 hoodie CK briefs distance bw.jpg Ross Cook by Gaston McGary 8 CK briefs hoodie distance.jpg
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve

Nicklas Kingo

Nicklas Kingo.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Stiffie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackFTwist

Derek Poole, photographed by Michael Hallenbeck.

Derek Poole mhfb hoodie jeans.jpg Dean Poole hoodie torso Hallenbeck fb.jpg
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve

David Trulík 

David Trulík.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve

Brett MacDonnell

Brett MacDonnell.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve

Levy Van Wilgen

Levy Van Wilgen.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve

Vlada Roksandić

Vlada Roksandić.jpg
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wolfe
On 8/10/2017 at 8:40 PM, Steve said:

4001.jpg

Fucking hot!!:Yes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doug
9 hours ago, Loran23 said:

Hood185.jpg

If he walked near me dressed like thay I would cum instantly:Yes:

Totally fabulous

  • Like 1
  • Stiffie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mrfafa
49 minutes ago, Doug said:

If he walked near me dressed like thay I would cum instantly:Yes:

Totally fabulous

@Doug, he has quite a package going there.  Only in my dreams . . .

  • Like 1
  • Stiffie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackFTwist
16 hours ago, Loran23 said:

Hood185.jpg

 

7 hours ago, Doug said:

If he walked near me dressed like thay I would cum instantly:Yes: Totally fabulous

 

6 hours ago, mrfafa said:

@Doug, he has quite a package going there.  Only in my dreams . . .

@mrfafa:  Only in our dreams, indeed.  “If it looks too good to be true…,” it might be a morph by Built by TallSteve.  This one’s from January 8, 2013, about 80 percent down the page:

http://builtbytallsteve.blogspot.com/2013/01/

I couldn’t find the original on Google Images.  If you surf around on TallSteve’s site, you’ll spot morphs of lots of familiar faces.  On the page at the link above are two morphs each of bodybuilder / physique model Abel Albonetti and German gymnast Dominik Bettray.  You can learn quite a bit about spotting morphs from looking at .  Some are so absurdly exaggerated that they look like cartoons.  For example, in one of the fakes of Bettray (from Jan. 2, 2013), his upper arms are bigger than his head.  But the other one of Bettray (Jan. 11) and both of Albonetti’s photos (Jan. 23 & 29) are so realistic you’d probably need to compare them with the originals to spot the differences.

I was especially crushed to find one of my favorite photos is a morph posted on Jan. 12.  But there’s nothing wrong with a good fantasy!

  • Like 1
  • Informative 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doug
7 minutes ago, JackFTwist said:

I couldn’t find the original on Google Images.  If you surf around on TallSteve’s site, you’ll spot morphs of lots of familiar faces.  On the page at the link above are two morphs each of bodybuilder / physique model Abel Albonetti and German gymnast Dominik Bettray.  You can learn quite a bit about spotting morphs from looking at .  Some are so absurdly exaggerated that they look like cartoons.  For example, in one of the fakes of Bettray (from Jan. 2, 2013), his upper arms are bigger than his head.  But the other one of Bettray (Jan. 11) and both of Albonetti’s photos (Jan. 23 & 29) are so realistic you’d probably need to compare them with the originals to spot the differences.

I was especially crushed to find one of my favorite photos is a morph posted on Jan. 12.  But there’s nothing wrong with a good fantasy!

@JackFTwist You would have thought I would have learnt by now wouldn't you?

It seems I have learnt nothing. >:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackFTwist
13 minutes ago, Doug said:

@JackFTwist You would have thought I would have learnt by now wouldn't you?

It seems I have learnt nothing. >:(

The combination of big arms, big pecs, and a big bulge usually makes me suspicious.  In addition, this photo looks a little blurred, or at least the image isn’t as crisp and distinct as Luis Rafael’s photographs usually are — another suspicious feature of the photo.  And I’m beginning to be so suspicious of big bulges (or very large cocks on nudes) that it leads me to examine the rest of the photo more closely.  But as I said above, some of the morphs of Albonetti and Bettray are so subtle that I would’ve easily been fooled by them if I hadn’t already seen the originals.  Bettray is a particular favorite of mine, so I’m more likely to remember a photo of him than most other models.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Loran23
3 hours ago, JackFTwist said:

 

 

@mrfafa:  Only in our dreams, indeed.  “If it looks too good to be true…,” it might be a morph by Built by TallSteve.  This one’s from January 8, 2013, about 80 percent down the page:

http://builtbytallsteve.blogspot.com/2013/01/

I couldn’t find the original on Google Images.  If you surf around on TallSteve’s site, you’ll spot morphs of lots of familiar faces.  On the page at the link above are two morphs each of bodybuilder / physique model Abel Albonetti and German gymnast Dominik Bettray.  You can learn quite a bit about spotting morphs from looking at .  Some are so absurdly exaggerated that they look like cartoons.  For example, in one of the fakes of Bettray (from Jan. 2, 2013), his upper arms are bigger than his head.  But the other one of Bettray (Jan. 11) and both of Albonetti’s photos (Jan. 23 & 29) are so realistic you’d probably need to compare them with the originals to spot the differences.

I was especially crushed to find one of my favorite photos is a morph posted on Jan. 12.  But there’s nothing wrong with a good fantasy!

I think the photo is not a morphs because it's the bodybuilding Samuel Dixon in a photo of photographer Luis Rafael :)

https://www.instagram.com/luisrafaelphotography/

http://www.geniya.net/albums/samuel-dixon#prettyPhoto

sam_1.jpg

Edited by Loran23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackFTwist
On 9/1/2017 at 5:56 PM, Loran23 said:

Hood185.jpg  59aec2794dec4_SamuelDixonhoodieposing.thumb.jpg.bee9544ba32fe70027bc75e22f4e4203.jpg  59aec4c88c7fa_SamuelDixonfbhoodie.thumb.jpg.ccdf454b93d6eddbfcecd7ee6b7fc9f8.jpg

@Loran23 & @Doug : #2 above is the original photo, but the lighting is darker (so dark that you have to look closely to see what appears to be white piping around the edge of the hood).  #3 is a similar pose, probably from the same photoshoot.  Comparing his pectoral muscles in #2-3 with #1 shows that his pecs have been rounded more in #1, and his nipples look higher on his pecs and are more prominent. The more pointed pecs with lower nipples shown in #2-3 are consistent with their appearance in his other photos, like the image in the post immediately above.  

Also notice that compared to #2, his bulge has been enlarged in #1 and shows a slight outline of the head of his cock.  His arms and abs don’t appear to have been morphed.  There may have been some very slight changes to his face, or the possible slight differences in appearance may just be the result of the brighter lighting in #1.  Overall, this is a very subtle morph, not nearly as drastic as some examples that we’ve seen.  It also appears to have been expertly done.  I couldn’t find any of the typical telltale indications that the photo had been altered.

Edited by JackFTwist
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

Discover a world of men & gods. Write your post now and register later. If you have an account, Sign In to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Members

    • Sunworshipper
    • kgmncub
    • kikkoman
    • mrfafa
    • tj10017
    • gmak76
    • DSJ
    • aubreyjay
    • marcio
    • Kawika
    • Gary
    • Bountyhunter
    • JoelR
    • Greggers
    • gz62256
    • slaunder
    • Jean
    • rjb99
    • buffrex
    • Krrypton
    • Paco
    • Jim1
    • Tacomakid
    • Ian
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      16,987
    • Total Posts
      298,058
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..

Instructions for how to write a new post

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin iaculis odio non velit luctus, nec pellentesque lorem porta. Vestibulum accumsan eros eget sapien varius dictum. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Maecenas in ullamcorper nisl, vel sagittis nisl. Nam cursus arcu sit amet libero vehicula congue. Integer dignissim vehicula mattis. Maecenas auctor porttitor vulputate. In in nunc porttitor, sodales dolor non, egestas nulla.

Special advanced editor buttons

Cras bibendum hendrerit tincidunt. Nulla tortor justo, mattis in risus sed, commodo interdum tellus. Etiam eleifend varius augue, sit amet convallis neque. Cras ut ligula maximus, tempor purus ut, eleifend est. Nullam vitae metus sem. Morbi mattis iaculis ornare. Nulla facilisi. Donec vel felis et sapien pulvinar egestas fringilla quis velit. Vestibulum pellentesque semper risus ac dapibus. Curabitur condimentum velit vel nisl gravida mattis. Ut sed ex eleifend, sollicitudin neque non, bibendum sem. Suspendisse non aliquet eros. Mauris arcu ante, maximus in quam in, facilisis aliquet dui. Mauris porta mi id hendrerit iaculis.

Navigate around the forums

Vivamus porta metus ante, quis vulputate felis dignissim id. Pellentesque lectus nibh, rhoncus sit amet feugiat in, fringilla in neque. Pellentesque non semper eros. Ut mattis diam sed dignissim volutpat. Nulla feugiat venenatis ante interdum malesuada. Integer odio turpis, fermentum non orci ut, gravida auctor diam. Mauris eu arcu luctus, eleifend augue a, semper felis. Donec rhoncus id nunc tempus maximus. Quisque diam ante, porta at euismod ut, accumsan nec eros.