Steve

Wet Undies

Artie
1 hour ago, Doug said:

aah, you like marshmallows - a bit too sweet for me, I prefer something a little salty also white and tasty :tw_grin:

No, marshmallows are too firm. What I look for is more liquidy -- and, as you say, a little salty, white and tasty. Sometimes I've noticed a faint scent of bleach.

• Like 1

Doug
8 hours ago, Artie said:

No, marshmallows are too firm. What I look for is more liquidy -- and, as you say, a little salty, white and tasty. Sometimes I've noticed a faint scent of bleach.

Wow, I bet washday is fun with you, mmm, salty white and tasty with a hint of bleach Sounds yummy, save some for me I need to try it. :Yes:

• Like 1

Doug
On ‎25‎-‎11‎-‎2015 at 3:36 AM, Steve said:

2001.jpg

Hmm, if I looked as good as that I'd be laughing too :wow:

• Like 1

Artie
13 hours ago, Doug said:

Wow, I bet washday is fun with you, mmm, salty white and tasty with a hint of bleach Sounds yummy, save some for me I need to try it. :Yes:

Don't worry, Doug. I never run out. I am blessed with a large supply and you are always welcome to it.

• Like 2

Doug
35 minutes ago, Artie said:

Don't worry, Doug. I never run out. I am blessed with a large supply and you are always welcome to it.

I'll be there asap :tw_blush:

Steve

Argyois-01.jpgArgyrois-02.jpg

Edited by Steve
  • Like 2

Steve

Bred Austin

Bred Austin.jpg

• Like 1

Steve

Get 'em off!

3002.jpg

• Like 2

Artie

Great photo, Steve. Love the body, hint of bush and, of course, the cock.

• Like 1

shemsl
On Friday, November 06, 2015 at 8:02 AM, Steve said:

4001.png

4002.png

4003.png

4004.png

4005.jpg

What's the point in having anything on , in some of these pics!

shemsl

They all have  nice dicks, though! I still wish I could get someone to shoot me and my dick and balls, explicitly!

Steve

4001.jpg4002.jpg

Edited by Steve

macnice
On 15.07.2016 г. at 3:38 AM, shemsl said:

What's the point in having anything on , in some of these pics!

Good question!  I reckon: For the models, no point!  But, as far as giving me a raging hardon is concerned, the answer is usually everything!

• Like 1

shemsl

The guys in Unzipped have some nice dicks, especially hard enough to be outside the brief...my kind of pose!!

Doug
On 7/21/2016 at 10:42 PM, macnasty said:

Good question!  I reckon: For the models, no point!  But, as far as giving me a raging hardon is concerned, the answer is usually everything!

Sometimes (in my humble opinion) a guy wearing something not quite revealing is very provocative and thought provoking than having the goods displayed on full view. Sometimes it is good to leave something to the imagination. Don't get me wrong, I like seeing men naked in all their glory, but sometimes, just sometimes, a guy in a pair of skin tight denims (for example) showing a boner under the stretched to tearing denim is more of a turn-on than seeing the same guy naked with a hard-on.

I am not explaining this well, but I know what I mean.

So there! :D

• Like 1

macnice
55 minutes ago, Doug said:

Sometimes (in my humble opinion) a guy wearing something not quite revealing is very provocative and thought provoking than having the goods displayed on full view. Sometimes it is good toDon't worry leave something to the imagination. Don't get me wrong, I like seeing men naked in all their glory, but sometimes, just sometimes, a guy in a pair of skin tight denims (for example) showing a boner under the stretched to tearing denim is more of a turn-on than seeing the same guy naked with a hard-on.

I am not explaining this well, but I know what I mean.

So there! :D

Don't worry Doug, we know exactly what you mean!

• Like 1