Jump to content
AdonisMale
  • Free Gay Porn Community

    Welcome to AdonisMale, the world's free gay porn community.

    • ✏️ Post: Discuss popular gay topics 
    • 😍 Love: Meet new friends and members
    • 💋 Porn: Celebrate your sexual interests and fetishes

    Adult Warning: You must be 18+ or the age of majority in the location from where you are accessing this website.

Nostalgia Lane


Guest GlenCoco

Recommended Posts

Guest GlenCoco
2 hours ago, 1EYEDjack said:

Ok speaking of guys though...

Does anyone remember this guy?

dak rambo.jpg

He was one of my favorite actors of all time...He was excellent as Jack Ewing and Steve Jacobi

EYv-mCkUMAEKN4K.jpg

Link to comment

Two of my favorite shows were lightyears ahead of their time. Route 66 was cool and slick and the first TV series shot entirely on location. The Invaders was an extremely cool sci-fi show that explored themes that weren't common in that day. I mean the aliens were winning in this particular series. Something that wasn't used until decades later.

Interesting fact is the car was NOT the Roman red color everyone thought. Sales for that particular color were the highest during the years of the show. The car was actually light blue in the first season and beige and then tan for the subsequent seasons. They had to do this. The series was photographed in black and white and red being "high dark" on the gray scale was too dull in the scenes. 

Route-66-tv.jpg

theinvaders.jpg

Route66_700.jpg

Edited by 1EYEDjack
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Guest GlenCoco

DO YOU REMEMBER?

Sunset Boulevard

Sunset_Boulevard_(1950_poster).thumb.jpg.99ada78f04ecf338eb3416358399b3b8.jpg

Sunset Boulevard (styled in the main title on-screen as SUNSET BLVD.) is a 1950 American black comedy film noir directed and co-written by Billy Wilder, and produced and co-written by Charles Brackett. It was named after a major street that runs through Hollywood, the center of the American movie industry.

The film stars William Holden as Joe Gillis, a struggling screenwriter, and Gloria Swanson as Norma Desmond, a former silent-film star who draws him into her demented fantasy world, where she dreams of making a triumphant return to the screen. Erich von Stroheim plays Max von Mayerling, her devoted butler, and Nancy Olson, Jack Webb, Lloyd Gough, and Fred Clark appear in supporting roles. Director Cecil B. DeMille and gossip columnist Hedda Hopper play themselves, and the film includes cameo appearances by leading silent-film actors Buster Keaton, H. B. Warner, and Anna Q. Nilsson.

Praised by many critics when first released, Sunset Boulevard was nominated for 11 Academy Awards (including nominations in all four acting categories) and won three. It is often ranked among the greatest movies ever made. As it was deemed "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant" by the U.S. Library of Congress in 1989, Sunset Boulevard was included in the first group of films selected for preservation in the National Film Registry. In 1998, it was ranked number 12 on the American Film Institute's list of the 100 best American films of the 20th century, and in 2007, it was 16th on their 10th Anniversary list.

930__sunset_boulevard_blu-ray_02_.thumb.jpg.5a2e955c93d3b42cd3b1225a72c24a71.jpg

930__sunset_boulevard_blu-ray_04_.thumb.jpg.9011b00d96f9983774d184443732dd89.jpg

930__sunset_boulevard_blu-ray_05_.thumb.jpg.48c57e066a75a21457a5f43a7ca63f68.jpg

930__sunset_boulevard_blu-ray_07_.thumb.jpg.f0752002c5d771ff679ceb6b98635773.jpg

930__sunset_boulevard_blu-ray_x05_.thumb.jpg.048e23c1bc4a1f48c3266c4e2e759665.jpg

930__sunset_boulevard_blu-ray_x06_.thumb.jpg.12f9e1b7f136f80239acd0bc3f3a8064.jpg

sunset-boulevardgloria.thumb.jpeg.4e54421531f8af9e731f838d10afb49b.jpeg

MV5BNDIyMjg5MzU3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTIzODQ0Nw@@._V1_.thumb.jpg.dd4c36890f46114cb1ac091f2ef0181e.jpg

 

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, CaptMartinEchivarre said:

Life is a Highway I wanna ride it all night long, If your going my way....... Love that one..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
13 hours ago, CaptMartinEchivarre said:

DO YOU REMEMBER?

Sunset Boulevard

Sunset_Boulevard_(1950_poster).thumb.jpg.99ada78f04ecf338eb3416358399b3b8.jpg

Sunset Boulevard (styled in the main title on-screen as SUNSET BLVD.) is a 1950 American black comedy film noir directed and co-written by Billy Wilder, and produced and co-written by Charles Brackett. It was named after a major street that runs through Hollywood, the center of the American movie industry.

The film stars William Holden as Joe Gillis, a struggling screenwriter, and Gloria Swanson as Norma Desmond, a former silent-film star who draws him into her demented fantasy world, where she dreams of making a triumphant return to the screen. Erich von Stroheim plays Max von Mayerling, her devoted butler, and Nancy Olson, Jack Webb, Lloyd Gough, and Fred Clark appear in supporting roles. Director Cecil B. DeMille and gossip columnist Hedda Hopper play themselves, and the film includes cameo appearances by leading silent-film actors Buster Keaton, H. B. Warner, and Anna Q. Nilsson.

Praised by many critics when first released, Sunset Boulevard was nominated for 11 Academy Awards (including nominations in all four acting categories) and won three. It is often ranked among the greatest movies ever made. As it was deemed "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant" by the U.S. Library of Congress in 1989, Sunset Boulevard was included in the first group of films selected for preservation in the National Film Registry. In 1998, it was ranked number 12 on the American Film Institute's list of the 100 best American films of the 20th century, and in 2007, it was 16th on their 10th Anniversary list.

930__sunset_boulevard_blu-ray_02_.thumb.jpg.5a2e955c93d3b42cd3b1225a72c24a71.jpg

930__sunset_boulevard_blu-ray_04_.thumb.jpg.9011b00d96f9983774d184443732dd89.jpg

930__sunset_boulevard_blu-ray_05_.thumb.jpg.48c57e066a75a21457a5f43a7ca63f68.jpg

930__sunset_boulevard_blu-ray_07_.thumb.jpg.f0752002c5d771ff679ceb6b98635773.jpg

930__sunset_boulevard_blu-ray_x05_.thumb.jpg.048e23c1bc4a1f48c3266c4e2e759665.jpg

930__sunset_boulevard_blu-ray_x06_.thumb.jpg.12f9e1b7f136f80239acd0bc3f3a8064.jpg

sunset-boulevardgloria.thumb.jpeg.4e54421531f8af9e731f838d10afb49b.jpeg

MV5BNDIyMjg5MzU3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTIzODQ0Nw@@._V1_.thumb.jpg.dd4c36890f46114cb1ac091f2ef0181e.jpg

 

To quote moviephone.com 'Initially, Wilder and writing partner Charles Brackett conceived the story as a comedy about a has-been actress making a comeback, and they imagined Mae West as the star. But West found the role unflattering, a problem that continued to make casting difficult after Brackett and Wilder rewrote the film as a drama. They approached such silent-era stars as Mary Pickford, Pola Negri, and even Greta Garbo (who'd starred in the writers' hit "Ninotchka"), but all of them turned down the role of Norma Desmond.'

Also, 'To hide what they were making, from both Paramount brass and the Production Code censors, Wilder and Brackett told everyone they were making a comedy called "Can of Beans."

And they'd originally cast Monty Clift. He dropped out and they tried for Fred McMurray and Gene Kelly (!). Wilder was ready to hire Brando but his nerve failed him because the actor had yet to make a movie. Holden was a contract player. Sunset made him a star. Which goes to prove you never get your first choice in casting. Every actress in New York turned down Little Foxes. They went to Bankhead out of desperation. And let's breathe a sigh of relief that George Raft turned down Casablanca.

Thanks for reminding me. Haven't seen this in years. I don't watch TV but I might hire it tonight and watch. 

 

 

 

 

Holden-pool1.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Stiffie 1
Link to comment
Guest GlenCoco

DO YOU REMEMBER?

What Ever Happened to Baby Jane

whateverhappenedtobabyjane.thumb.jpg.6238f7771dcbf4740df4d44dbc996120.jpg

What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? is a 1962 American psychological horror-thriller film directed and produced by Robert Aldrich, from a screenplay by Lukas Heller, based on the 1960 novel of the same name by Henry Farrell. The film stars Bette Davis and Joan Crawford, and features the major film debut of Victor Buono. It follows an aging former child star tormenting her paraplegic sister, a former movie star, in an old Hollywood mansion.

What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? was theatrically released in the United States on October 31, 1962, by Warner Bros. Pictures. The film was met with critical acclaim and was a box office success. It was nominated for five Academy Awards and won one for Best Costume Design, Black-and-White, with Davis receiving her tenth and final nomination for Best Actress.

The intensely bitter Hollywood rivalry between the film's two stars, Davis and Crawford, was heavily important to the film's initial success. This in part led to the revitalization of the careers of the two stars. In the years after release, critics continued to acclaim the film for its psychologically driven black comedy, camp, and creation of the psycho-biddy subgenre. The film's novel and controversial plot meant that it originally received an X rating in the U.K. Because of the appeal of the film's stars, Dave Itzkoff in The New York Times has identified it as being a "cult classic". In 2003, the character of Baby Jane Hudson was ranked No. 44 on the American Film Institute's list of the 50 Best Villains of American Cinema.

In 2021, the film was selected for preservation in the United States National Film Registry by the Library of Congress as being "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant".

960_whatever_happened_to_baby_jane_blu-ray_01_.thumb.jpg.c9524749e34a94bc3ba142c8ec7ef380.jpg

960_whatever_happened_to_baby_jane_blu-ray_02_.thumb.jpg.e9031fd7af2f03358026119f5d20efc3.jpg

960_whatever_happened_to_baby_jane_blu-ray_03_.thumb.jpg.e6f4723c5ae3b66d67b9819dabaac115.jpg

960_whatever_happened_to_baby_jane_blu-ray_04_.thumb.jpg.f88fa8c7c0dc359121191e0bda4d6b4b.jpg

960_whatever_happened_to_baby_jane_blu-ray_08_.thumb.jpg.5a1bcf951e3bcdcb6db1674588ba9339.jpg

960_whatever_happened_to_baby_jane_blu-ray_09_.thumb.jpg.4d5de3955b0b82ccef6d4bb8c30ee3bb.jpg

960_whatever_happened_to_baby_jane_blu-ray_10_.thumb.jpg.1ff9b97d89930eee61ac74287ee9fa50.jpg

960_whatever_happened_to_baby_jane_blu-ray_x04_.thumb.jpg.1d634c4b17c07e0b7e71047c2388c353.jpg

whatever-happened-to-baby-jane1.thumb.jpg.a133fc77c2f056764649527c4bff926d.jpg

e4a41ff4072c13a389aa115eee0c774f.thumb.jpg.755660b4393bba3a98f0a4e0db52a193.jpg

 

Link to comment
19 hours ago, 1EYEDjack said:

Ok speaking of guys though...

Does anyone remember this guy?

dak rambo.jpg

There used to be a gay bar in NYC called "Bogart's" I met him and talked with him a few times there... he was an incredibly nice man.

 

Edited by Kawika
spell much?
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Yes, not his name though.  The mole on his face was a significant item for me to remember.  I always thought he was a beautiful male !

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
55 minutes ago, CaptMartinEchivarre said:

DO YOU REMEMBER?

What Ever Happened to Baby Jane

whateverhappenedtobabyjane.thumb.jpg.6238f7771dcbf4740df4d44dbc996120.jpg

What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? is a 1962 American psychological horror-thriller film directed and produced by Robert Aldrich, from a screenplay by Lukas Heller, based on the 1960 novel of the same name by Henry Farrell. The film stars Bette Davis and Joan Crawford, and features the major film debut of Victor Buono. It follows an aging former child star tormenting her paraplegic sister, a former movie star, in an old Hollywood mansion.

What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? was theatrically released in the United States on October 31, 1962, by Warner Bros. Pictures. The film was met with critical acclaim and was a box office success. It was nominated for five Academy Awards and won one for Best Costume Design, Black-and-White, with Davis receiving her tenth and final nomination for Best Actress.

The intensely bitter Hollywood rivalry between the film's two stars, Davis and Crawford, was heavily important to the film's initial success. This in part led to the revitalization of the careers of the two stars. In the years after release, critics continued to acclaim the film for its psychologically driven black comedy, camp, and creation of the psycho-biddy subgenre. The film's novel and controversial plot meant that it originally received an X rating in the U.K. Because of the appeal of the film's stars, Dave Itzkoff in The New York Times has identified it as being a "cult classic". In 2003, the character of Baby Jane Hudson was ranked No. 44 on the American Film Institute's list of the 50 Best Villains of American Cinema.

In 2021, the film was selected for preservation in the United States National Film Registry by the Library of Congress as being "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant".

960_whatever_happened_to_baby_jane_blu-ray_01_.thumb.jpg.c9524749e34a94bc3ba142c8ec7ef380.jpg

960_whatever_happened_to_baby_jane_blu-ray_02_.thumb.jpg.e9031fd7af2f03358026119f5d20efc3.jpg

960_whatever_happened_to_baby_jane_blu-ray_03_.thumb.jpg.e6f4723c5ae3b66d67b9819dabaac115.jpg

960_whatever_happened_to_baby_jane_blu-ray_04_.thumb.jpg.f88fa8c7c0dc359121191e0bda4d6b4b.jpg

960_whatever_happened_to_baby_jane_blu-ray_08_.thumb.jpg.5a1bcf951e3bcdcb6db1674588ba9339.jpg

960_whatever_happened_to_baby_jane_blu-ray_09_.thumb.jpg.4d5de3955b0b82ccef6d4bb8c30ee3bb.jpg

960_whatever_happened_to_baby_jane_blu-ray_10_.thumb.jpg.1ff9b97d89930eee61ac74287ee9fa50.jpg

960_whatever_happened_to_baby_jane_blu-ray_x04_.thumb.jpg.1d634c4b17c07e0b7e71047c2388c353.jpg

whatever-happened-to-baby-jane1.thumb.jpg.a133fc77c2f056764649527c4bff926d.jpg

e4a41ff4072c13a389aa115eee0c774f.thumb.jpg.755660b4393bba3a98f0a4e0db52a193.jpg

 

''but ya are in the chair Blance,ya are'',''you misarable BITCH''

  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, BiDaddyDave said:

Yes, not his name though.  The mole on his face was a significant item for me to remember.  I always thought he was a beautiful male !

Dack Rambo... he had a twin brother Dirk who was killed by a drunk driver in the mid 60's

rambo twins.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Guest GlenCoco

DO YOU REMEMBER?

Rosemary's Baby

rosemarys_baby.thumb.webp.fe3f3efd51059c6e5e1fdf56d6510356.webp

Rosemary's Baby is a 1968 American psychological horror film written and directed by Roman Polanski, and starring Mia Farrow, John Cassavetes, Ruth Gordon, Sidney Blackmer, Maurice Evans, Ralph Bellamy, Angela Dorian, Clay Tanner, and, in his feature film debut, Charles Grodin. The film follows a young, pregnant wife in Manhattan who comes to suspect that her elderly neighbors are members of a Satanic cult, and are grooming her in order to use her baby for their rituals. It is based on the 1967 novel of the same name by Ira Levin.

Though set in New York City, the majority of principal photography of Rosemary's Baby took place in Los Angeles throughout late 1967. It was released in June 1968 by Paramount Pictures, and was a box-office success, grossing over $30 million in the United States. The film received numerous accolades, including multiple Golden Globe Award nominations and two Academy Award nominations. Ruth Gordon won both the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress as well as the Golden Globe in the same category.

Rosemary's Baby deals with themes related to paranoia, women's liberation, Christianity (Catholicism), and the occult. The film earned almost universal acclaim from film critics and won numerous nominations and awards. It is widely regarded as one of the greatest horror movies of all time. In 2014, the film was selected for preservation in the National Film Registry by the Library of Congress, being deemed "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant."

960__rosemarys_baby_blu-ray_02_.thumb.jpg.9b26db0d36859052adc218a1535c21e5.jpg

960__rosemarys_baby_blu-ray_04_.thumb.jpg.43a33368f883f22367286ae94304a450.jpg

960__rosemarys_baby_blu-ray_06_.thumb.jpg.581df92e8343f15a47fd72a11f2a9904.jpg

960__rosemarys_baby_blu-ray_x01_.thumb.jpg.09c7859b19ed0004dc30c90e109456b3.jpg

960__rosemarys_baby_blu-ray_x03_.thumb.jpg.7d48449390952b0cc92dc102cbe07b41.jpg

960__rosemarys_baby_blu-ray_x05_.thumb.jpg.f79b2d19da5b75f799f9cae7a2f02909.jpg

960__rosemarys_baby_blu-ray_x07_.thumb.jpg.06bacaec1713912d3a6db9d481d3a43d.jpg

960__rosemarys_baby_blu-ray_x09_.thumb.jpg.d17debecbe31d4561809f0e6f15d390c.jpg

mia-farrow-ec92a051-b6b4-4cca-9304-d582bab065b-resize-750.thumb.webp.ff80ad4a2a06820ddcd38beda9885e55.webp

mia-farrow.thumb.jpg.242e6595899eb70728ac6fbae224737a.jpg

020415-mia-farrow-594.thumb.jpg.a2628542c6b5298d69f594fa19d9fc34.jpg

Mia-Farrows-Pixie-Crop.jpg.591c694889c853407941128ad0e7c514.jpg

 

Edited by CaptMartinEchivarre
Link to comment
On 1/23/2022 at 9:26 AM, jakester said:

To quote moviephone.com 'Initially, Wilder and writing partner Charles Brackett conceived the story as a comedy about a has-been actress making a comeback, and they imagined Mae West as the star. But West found the role unflattering, a problem that continued to make casting difficult after Brackett and Wilder rewrote the film as a drama. They approached such silent-era stars as Mary Pickford, Pola Negri, and even Greta Garbo (who'd starred in the writers' hit "Ninotchka"), but all of them turned down the role of Norma Desmond.'

Also, 'To hide what they were making, from both Paramount brass and the Production Code censors, Wilder and Brackett told everyone they were making a comedy called "Can of Beans."

And they'd originally cast Monty Clift. He dropped out and they tried for Fred McMurray and Gene Kelly (!). Wilder was ready to hire Brando but his nerve failed him because the actor had yet to make a movie. Holden was a contract player. Sunset made him a star. Which goes to prove you never get your first choice in casting. Every actress in New York turned down Little Foxes. They went to Bankhead out of desperation. And let's breathe a sigh of relief that George Raft turned down Casablanca.

Thanks for reminding me. Haven't seen this in years. I don't watch TV but I might hire it tonight and watch. 

 

 

 

 

Holden-pool1.jpg

I did hire it and I did watch it and it's a sensationally good movie, from the opening shot of a gutter to the final shot of Norma coming right at you. Not sure why it's claimed they changed the original comedy to a drama. It's most certainly a comedy, and a great one at that; sardonic, grotesque, and operatic. A great script brilliantly realized.

Max, commenting on Norma, 'A dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit.'

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 5.09.03 PM.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Guest GlenCoco
1 hour ago, jakester said:

I did hire it and I did watch it and it's a sensationally good movie, from the opening shot of a gutter to the final shot of Norma coming right at you. Not sure why it's claimed they changed the original comedy to a drama. It's most certainly a comedy, and a great one at that; sardonic, grotesque, and operatic. A great script brilliantly realized.

Max, commenting on Norma, 'A dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit.'

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 5.09.03 PM.png

Sunset Boulevard is a timeless classic, a masterpiece, one of the greatest films ever made. Gloria should have won the oscar for her outstanding performance.

Link to comment
Guest GlenCoco

DO YOU REMEMBER?

This is Spinal Tap

MV5BMTQ2MTIzMzg5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTc5NDI1MDE@._V1_.thumb.jpg.c8e726c9b3ae58d6171e3137133b85b9.jpg

This Is Spinal Tap (stylized as This Is Spın̈al Tap: A Rockumentary by Martin Di Bergi) is a 1984 American mockumentary film co-written and directed by Rob Reiner in his directorial debut. It stars Christopher Guest, Michael McKean, and Harry Shearer as members of the fictional English heavy metal band Spinal Tap (who are characterized as "one of England's loudest bands"), and Reiner as Martin "Marty" Di Bergi, a documentary filmmaker who follows them on their American tour. The film satirizes the behavior and musical pretensions of rock bands and the hagiographic tendencies of rock documentaries such as The Song Remains the Same (1976), and The Last Waltz (1978) and follows the similar All You Need Is Cash (1978) by the Rutles. Most of its dialogue was improvised and dozens of hours were filmed. It produced the 1984 soundtrack album of the same name.

2s.thumb.jpg.3e8ab9a75a6b501c96ffd488546765fa.jpg

3s.thumb.jpg.147828aba9bfb483b967da00cd08a3ec.jpg

4s.thumb.jpg.200361e6b6ecd4edead93cc41af5e2b0.jpg

850_spinal_tap_blu-ray1x.thumb.jpg.7113d9fc80397b95669ca83d6f1fa193.jpg

850_spinal_tap_blu-ray2x.thumb.jpg.215caf4bf54002d2db204bf66bf0c4c2.jpg

850_spinal_tap_blu-ray3x.thumb.jpg.ce8a8b445c2a7e632e3982736862be6c.jpg

850_spinal_tap_blu-ray4x.thumb.jpg.d1df1a8ca4b2ee1a6b25803549edf435.jpg

850_spinal_tap_blu-ray5x.thumb.jpg.854d3b8dcf8077e596a7a80b3a5617dd.jpg

 

Link to comment

If we start our calendar in the 1930s we begin the major world of MAKE BELIEVE with SOUND MOVIES.

  • Talkies
  • Science Fiction
  • Suspense
  • Comedy
  • Drama
  • Whatever else I don't recall at this moment

OUR LIVING ACCOMMODATIONS THEN

  • At least one hard-wired phone on most city blocks 
  • 16-party crank telephones on our farms where "Central" first answered your call.
  • Going to the movies was a special event to escape reality.
  • Jobs were scarce and many people were hungry.
  • Sin was a big thing because God was watching everyone, not the government.

OUR REALITY IN 2022

  • Nothing makes sense anymore and government seems unstable
  • The latest fad is the latest Pandemic
  • If you appear to disbelieve or distrust, you become an enemy
  • God seems to have left town
  • Are we the next Noah without the flood?
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Guest GlenCoco

DO YOU REMEMBER?

Field of Dreams

MV5BNzk5OWY0YjAtYWU3ZS00Y2Q4LWFlNjItMzgwMTQ2MjIyMDFmL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.thumb.jpg.e783ace638e1618e9f5055514f73fa57.jpg

Field of Dreams is a 1989 American sports fantasy drama film written and directed by Phil Alden Robinson, based on W. P. Kinsella's 1982 novel Shoeless Joe. The film stars Kevin Costner as a farmer who builds a baseball field in his cornfield that attracts the ghosts of baseball legends, including Shoeless Joe Jackson (Ray Liotta) and the Chicago Black Sox. Amy Madigan, James Earl Jones, and Burt Lancaster (in his final film role) also star. It was theatrically released on May 5, 1989.

The film received generally positive reviews from critics, and was nominated for three Academy Awards: Best Picture, Best Original Score and Best Adapted Screenplay. In 2017, it was selected for preservation in the United States National Film Registry by the Library of Congress as "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant".

871055103_900fieldofdreamsblu-ray1.thumb.jpg.418bdd9bffeabef2ef5f3439f7b50de5.jpg

1783785424_900fieldofdreamsblu-ray1x.thumb.jpg.2b9cc4087f82b841c120584dd7fa9580.jpg

1115549262_900fieldofdreamsblu-ray2.thumb.jpg.be4f30cc3883f769898e70a6667dd305.jpg

1590370416_900fieldofdreamsblu-ray2x.thumb.jpg.9fa6c157c8a574f1d5d20453fd53f5f8.jpg

1088131180_900fieldofdreamsblu-ray3.thumb.jpg.a0d796a591fa7307079146d08e0d479b.jpg

1189124139_900fieldofdreamsblu-ray4.thumb.jpg.2718d51524f7eeb94bf08b40a89e6fd8.jpg

8172440_900fieldofdreamsblu-ray5.thumb.jpg.d4a604e3f7c49ab9560f4c0da73b70e3.jpg

1204590846_900fieldofdreamsblu-ray6.thumb.jpg.e553bab3ec60549aa1b347bf9daf27c6.jpg

312841344_900fieldofdreamsblu-ray7.thumb.jpg.9e91dfff0e2eacddce4134d04bad7427.jpg

1688828274_900fieldofdreamsblu-ray8.thumb.jpg.fdb259dc29a9eec6ebf93216b9b68dbe.jpg

 

Link to comment
Guest GlenCoco

DO YOU REMEMBER?

The Deer Hunter

MV5BNDhmNTA0ZDMtYjhkNS00NzEzLWIzYTItOGNkMTVmYjE2YmI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_.thumb.jpg.65bd6104164d6576666a1245fcf87f31.jpg

Following the funeral of Nick, the intimate group of friends sit together around a table at their bar and sing “God bless America”. Their voices are raised just enough to be heard, their minds elsewhere. They do not become one in mind until they raises their glasses to Nick. A stunning scene in every sense, from the positioning of the players around the table, to its intertextual qualities, the ending of “The Deer Hunter” not only invokes allusions of Ford and Visconti, it also allows the viewer to dwell upon the story by stressing its main theme: Friendship.

Looking at “The Deer Hunter” as a whole, it has many scenes or sequences, which one can pick out and dwell upon or talk endlessly in enthusiasm, like grandeur of the wedding sequence, the Widerbergian drop of wine on the wedding dress, the close-ups of de Niro hunting, the fragility of Streep, despite that most would pick the “I love you baby” scene as their favourite. “Deer Hunter” is a film with so much detail in each scene and every scenic detail, that it steals our attention. It is larger than any single statement about how great its direction, cinematography, acting and storytelling is, as each element enriches the other. It is a film that with time has unfolded its greatness to become one of the greatest American films ever made.

-Henrik Sylow-

960__the_deer_hunter_blu-ray_1_.thumb.jpg.41c4620a53032310b08667be9ee5abe5.jpg

960__the_deer_hunter_blu-ray_1x_.thumb.jpg.2ac3ca25018cf00ab53430e83ac3ae71.jpg

960__the_deer_hunter_blu-ray_2_.thumb.jpg.d03d6eaf2c884fde175c486938430e58.jpg

960__the_deer_hunter_blu-ray_3_.thumb.jpg.4f4115f899c2f7954db80b77ce6a66a0.jpg

960__the_deer_hunter_blu-ray_3x_.thumb.jpg.9dbe7a02da95b0407d82cc3483a31463.jpg

960__the_deer_hunter_blu-ray_4x_.thumb.jpg.224dc35b0d3c9dc66ea96c9674718bf4.jpg

960__the_deer_hunter_blu-ray_5x_.thumb.jpg.ba8e540f85316394124545cb96a316f5.jpg

960__the_deer_hunter_blu-ray_subs_.thumb.jpg.95a6795b2edb077609a0c4d160839fad.jpg

 

Link to comment
Guest GlenCoco

DO YOU REMEMBER?

Invasion of the Body Snatchers

MV5BMTkzY2Y3ZTMtYTg4Yy00OTNjLTlkNjctMGVlZDMwZWIxMzA0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIzOTk5ODM@._V1_.thumb.jpg.c1fe40cfb01764d95c7584c61536b7d0.jpg

When filmy spores fall from space and take root in San Francisco, the city is beautifully transformed by spectacular and exotic flowers. But these lovely extraterrestrial blossoms have gruesome plans for their earthly admirers: to slowly clone their bodies and then dispose of the originals! "A first-rate suspense thriller" (Newsday), this sci-fi adventure is a "chilling" (Leonard Maltin), "dazzling" (The New York Times) and "stunning" (Cosmopolitan) thrill ride that will send your pulse rate soaring! From a brilliant screenplay by Oscar nominee* W.D. Richter, filmmaker Philip Kaufman directs an all-star cast that includes Donald Sutherland, Jeff Goldblum, Brooke Adams and Leonard Nimoy. With its mesmerizing style and awe-inspiring special effects, Invasion of the Body Snatchers is "a classic of the genre" (New York Post) a terrifying tale that "literally chills the blood" (The Hollywood Reporter)!.

960__invasion_body_snatchers_00_blu-ray__blu-ray_.thumb.jpg.8aef192ae38f5951b9ccef3f6e510cb5.jpg

960__invasion_body_snatchers_03_blu-ray__blu-ray_.thumb.jpg.07de8244b62cd0f999c3d890bb3daed3.jpg

960__invasion_body_snatchers_04_blu-ray__blu-ray_.thumb.jpg.5a46e47dcf086bc5ece4d2cc37602400.jpg

960__invasion_body_snatchers_subs_blu-ray__blu-ray_.thumb.jpg.3cd98c76da8b22f14504e3ac69fba9be.jpg

960__invasion_body_snatchers_X01_blu-ray__blu-ray_.thumb.jpg.f76d246b94e98d90f4c18faa05226f2c.jpg

960__invasion_body_snatchers_X03_blu-ray__blu-ray_.thumb.jpg.7fb87ed6e916dfa9fae912f0fc04514f.jpg

960__invasion_body_snatchers_X04_blu-ray__blu-ray_.thumb.jpg.4a6f0d28c4112147f6740bad42be87eb.jpg

960__invasion_body_snatchers_X05_blu-ray__blu-ray_.thumb.jpg.36c81139ef5fa980441e275503ba6c5e.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
On 1/22/2022 at 6:24 PM, CaptMartinEchivarre said:

DO YOU REMEMBER?

Sunset Boulevard

Sunset_Boulevard_(1950_poster).thumb.jpg.99ada78f04ecf338eb3416358399b3b8.jpg

Sunset Boulevard (styled in the main title on-screen as SUNSET BLVD.) is a 1950 American black comedy film noir directed and co-written by Billy Wilder, and produced and co-written by Charles Brackett. It was named after a major street that runs through Hollywood, the center of the American movie industry.

The film stars William Holden as Joe Gillis, a struggling screenwriter, and Gloria Swanson as Norma Desmond, a former silent-film star who draws him into her demented fantasy world, where she dreams of making a triumphant return to the screen. Erich von Stroheim plays Max von Mayerling, her devoted butler, and Nancy Olson, Jack Webb, Lloyd Gough, and Fred Clark appear in supporting roles. Director Cecil B. DeMille and gossip columnist Hedda Hopper play themselves, and the film includes cameo appearances by leading silent-film actors Buster Keaton, H. B. Warner, and Anna Q. Nilsson.

Praised by many critics when first released, Sunset Boulevard was nominated for 11 Academy Awards (including nominations in all four acting categories) and won three. It is often ranked among the greatest movies ever made. As it was deemed "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant" by the U.S. Library of Congress in 1989, Sunset Boulevard was included in the first group of films selected for preservation in the National Film Registry. In 1998, it was ranked number 12 on the American Film Institute's list of the 100 best American films of the 20th century, and in 2007, it was 16th on their 10th Anniversary list.

930__sunset_boulevard_blu-ray_02_.thumb.jpg.5a2e955c93d3b42cd3b1225a72c24a71.jpg

930__sunset_boulevard_blu-ray_04_.thumb.jpg.9011b00d96f9983774d184443732dd89.jpg

930__sunset_boulevard_blu-ray_05_.thumb.jpg.48c57e066a75a21457a5f43a7ca63f68.jpg

930__sunset_boulevard_blu-ray_07_.thumb.jpg.f0752002c5d771ff679ceb6b98635773.jpg

930__sunset_boulevard_blu-ray_x05_.thumb.jpg.048e23c1bc4a1f48c3266c4e2e759665.jpg

930__sunset_boulevard_blu-ray_x06_.thumb.jpg.12f9e1b7f136f80239acd0bc3f3a8064.jpg

sunset-boulevardgloria.thumb.jpeg.4e54421531f8af9e731f838d10afb49b.jpeg

MV5BNDIyMjg5MzU3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTIzODQ0Nw@@._V1_.thumb.jpg.dd4c36890f46114cb1ac091f2ef0181e.jpg

 

One of my all time favorite movies! The acting is impeccable and the direction exemplary. The subtlety of Gloria Swanson in some scenes is breathtaking. The way she shifts from the intentional "overacting" to this understated natural rhythm is a wonder to behold. There just aren't actors like this any longer. As far as the awards go, Gloria Swanson was looked on as a traitor in such a damning film about how Hollywood actually operated. Allegedly, they wrote the Desmond role with Mary Pickford in mind and she was horrified at the prospect. The 1951 Oscars prove the politics of Hollywood. Bette Davis and Anne Baxter were both up for "All about Eve". They weren't going to give it to either because the talk was that the studio brass was angry about their both being in the same category. They weren't going to give it to Eleanor Parker for "Caged" because it was too socially controversial. The studios felt the nomination was enough.   That leaves Judy Holliday and Gloria Swanson. Judy Holliday won for "Born Yesterday". It was a fun comical farce. She was blond and pretty and very curvy. The movie isn't that great but it was the only thing left. They weren't going to reward Swanson for her "perceived" villainy. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

When I was growing up we sometimes went to San Francisco to shop for special occasion things (holidays and weddings and special parties mostly) There used to be a store that had the best things you can imagine... The City Of Paris... now it's a Neiman Marcus... but they kept the rotunda and built a new  modern store around it since the stained glass ceiling had gained landmark status... it's still fun to go to the restaurant at the top level... but nothing can replace the memories I have from when I was younger.

CityOfParis.jpg

NeimanSF.jpg

Rotunda2.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Memories like the one you describe is a special part of our background.  It brings out thoughts from the past to cherish in the future.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Guest GlenCoco

DO YOU REMEMBER?

A Nightmare on Elm Street

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-movie-poster-1984-1020186570.thumb.jpg.56f2873d3ad919364490b28c763c5cb0.jpg

A Nightmare on Elm Street is a 1984 American supernatural slasher film written and directed by Wes Craven and produced by Robert Shaye. It is the first installment in the A Nightmare on Elm Street franchise and stars Heather Langenkamp, John Saxon, Ronee Blakley, Robert Englund as Freddy Krueger, and Johnny Depp in his film debut.

Craven filmed A Nightmare on Elm Street on an estimated budget of $1.1 million. The film was released on November 9, 1984, and grossed $57 million worldwide. A Nightmare on Elm Street was met with rave critical reviews and is considered to be one of the greatest horror films ever made, spawning a franchise consisting of six sequels, a television series, a crossover with Friday the 13th, various other merchandise, and a remake of the same name. Aside from Stunts, Polyester, and Alone in the Dark, it was one of the first films produced by New Line Cinema, who by that point mostly distributed films, leading the company to become a successful film studio up till 2008[11] and was even nicknamed "The House that Freddy Built".

800_nightmare_on_elm_street_blu-ray3.thumb.jpg.89370d45ef604d396fd56b4dbbcb51a3.jpg

800_nightmare_on_elm_street_blu-ray4.thumb.jpg.375329bcac939199850b09a987f3d495.jpg

800_nightmare_on_elm_street_blu-ray5.thumb.jpg.09d1ccd1c1ccd9e935af2fd50cbc8599.jpg

800_nightmare_on_elm_street_blu-ray6.thumb.jpg.1b056b06d5ce15bd62523ec520cc7671.jpg

800_nightmare_on_elm_street_blu-ray7.thumb.jpg.0f15982b336d9faa55dc94e439528a8b.jpg

800_nightmare_on_elm_street_blu-ray10.thumb.jpg.e73802886fb22b19a2cd38785233695e.jpg

800_nightmare_on_elm_street_blu-ray11.thumb.jpg.d3e85b29c07239988404bbabc5e62d2b.jpg

960_3x.thumb.jpg.9628f8a4c115ac90d718f63ac732c3e0.jpg

 

Link to comment

Post, Love, & Porn

You can jack off now and register later. If you have an account, Sign In to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Other Topics to Read

  • Members

    • Flo8691
    • Circe
    • Nathan505
    • Hornyson
    • Ludove
    • Yugini
    • Pitter
    • wer4711
    • vikojin
    • Brucex
    • eduardoolah2017
    • chris80
    • GregPikitis
    • hairybobb
    • Savage
    • Doggydog
    • rltw0302
    • johnp2017
    • Sham
    • Garettmeister
    • andre
    • eli0021lie
    • jttotheizzo
    • VolfgangGross
    • alvinbycer
    • DonaldDu
    • newplus
    • Onurb
    • Kikuz
    • BG-8
    • Bronte92234
    • Ch1eftan
    • marox
    • codon123
    • Cupido120
    • FairWarningMen
    • lsplee
    • Perugino
    • ApaCavill
    • zedespada
    • noah1974
    • Lapdonia
    • maxwell1111
    • vallam2222
    • cbrdad
    • joeyxxxramone
    • Batman
    • Happyman
    • rucakekung
    • codycole
    • mrleft
    • cute-naked-guys
    • gwis74hv
    • Aerellan
    • hombrevalenciano
    • Rus
    • NakedCreator
    • 912216081
    • Li92luap
    • anywayucan
    • Alexioz
    • scream4ever
    • Hermaros
    • Erfr51
    • HotMatt
    • mrfafa
    • Slake
    • DUTCH072
    • Pejman
    • FlyGuy66
    • Volkie
    • Corinthian
    • Todd0076
    • Jaggel2
    • TWOGUYS
    • Trnt1980
    • JRM
    • franksepefan
    • yangpuichun
    • irodrig
    • Jrob123
    • goofy33
    • bomo
    • Svenin415
    • pdidd
    • pjcr40
    • jpuleo1967
    • gmak76
    • aconnel92
    • jilrme
    • BWK1977
    • PierJul
    • nador
    • otto
    • Justanothermidsummernights
    • Albertson
    • redboy76
    • bisensual13
    • PervyStudsandMore
    • Razeroth
    • Wardjon
    • AEN
    • GayBottomYUM
    • frey3012
    • ducksandmucks
    • Randomness365
    • dreamorph
    • MalvinBlue24
    • filip
    • Tyster82
    • MaxDaz
    • leckmich
    • dineenfan
    • SCL
    • jeffbeck64
    • Cheekie
    • Timbodo
    • Leo19860401
    • thumper22
    • rdetr10363
    • Icmax
    • Sosingle
    • larry
    • moet49
    • Mellow
    • paris23
    • Sargon
    • TobyCamp
    • Gaysian85
    • AccidentalPerv
    • ss0303033ss
    • keke8712
    • daniel123
    • elroy56
    • xbh1990
    • Kneel4bbc
    • WadeLovesNuts
    • startriangle
    • Kongomatty
    • blueelohim
    • cosenz66
    • dullflames
    • DruidThorp
    • MeiHu123
    • Na4u
    • Kimo8
    • STEVEN777
    • MrDiesel75
    • hrk
    • changjar
    • Nicenakedguys
    • diki
    • Beefy
    • javiergalu
    • jimlv7417
    • Switcher71
    • A029bb
    • whitesockslover
    • rawson66
    • Damagic
    • Superflyguy71
    • huerr
    • wenxin1992
    • AK29
    • ericactif
    • HotTito123
    • Bingo-baxter
    • 017674678235
    • SpaceMonkey2024
    • Silence
    • DLH
    • peepee502
    • Josh3023
    • Horace12
    • erky1917
    • Delbecque
    • hornylad198
    • poopypoopypenis
    • Nackedei
    • bq69
    • lowie
    • Kevky
    • snowpando
    • Katt
    • Kleitos
    • WarAdept
    • BATO
    • titan0
    • bayviewboom
    • adidamz
    • Rodami15
    • Dunegay
    • efoxclown2
    • Col
    • raits968
    • Columbusca
    • Ted3578
    • 54alan
    • clarence
    • ObsidianMage
×
×
  • Create New...

Adult Warning

Hey there, this site has a lot of muscle and dicks, so make sure you're 18+ and agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We also want to feed you some Cookies, so open wide for daddy.