bakersman94

Wes AKA bakersman94`s Blog

tj10017

Ouch! I think you should insist on surgery, then demand a home health attendant to tend to your every need while you recover -- you know, a hunky, nubile teen or twenty-something stud who cooks, cleans and is adept at deep-tissue massage (the deeper the better, lol).

Seriously, though, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

maninflipflops

Sending you positive vibes Wes. Good luck.

• Love 1

majikthis
1 hour ago, tj10017 said:

Ouch! I think you should insist on surgery, then demand a home health attendant to tend to your every need while you recover -- you know, a hunky, nubile teen or twenty-something stud who cooks, cleans and is adept at deep-tissue massage (the deeper the better, lol).

Seriously, though, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Indeed. Also, with an assistant at your beck and call you wouldn't need  the excercise tj1007 recommended.

s-l300.jpg

Tons of hugs and best wishes, Wes.

• Love 1

bakersman94

thank you tj, maninflipflops, and majikthis, for your wonderful support and making me smile!!! with love from Wes!! hugs!!! 

RunItsBlip

image.png.cd74c5fed9ef0239f9ac0f8fdc5a0574.png was once hurled down a flight of stairs by evil, obnoxious, annoying, awful doggy

when image.png.be3848825f311e3333de51196bfa3ea8.png finally saw a doctor image.png.3abf3e4aaee38775af74435c5fe0a157.png asked if image.png.475fc6b1dc73164527729661610747c0.png might have broken anything

but image.png.a2f0f692ed44ef91131e1c3c1bbe1a6d.png only suffered bruising in the bone - no breakage

image.png.ebf05598d976bf6d84a3da0ee3d98488.png complained about it hurting when image.png.4a8361bf68943f95884f746301e56052.png breathed

and asked "is image.png.4540ddc970ef1f136df12f57a4b13f56.png gonna die?"

the doctor just smiled and made clucking sounds

lesson - NEVER seek medical attention from a stoned chicken!

(the smile was a dead give away!)

• Haha 1

Youri

I'm sorry to read about your icy fall, Wes.

Surgery or no surgery ... I wish you a speedy recovery!

Big hug!

Youri

That's good news Wes!  I'm happy for you.

Hopefully the fracture will heal quickly and well.

Hugs

• Love 1

maninflipflops

Good to hear Wes!

• Love 1

RunItsBlip

a green fiberglass cast you say?

somehowimage.png.4b2495807e96e7881c935da6eac115da.png dubious of the color being of any significant aide in the healing process

"but what do you know, image.png.7289a7fcf42d3fb10f4826f73c75ea31.png?" some of you say. "image.png.6d2f1a428ba607f7947b59963bf56670.png sits on a pooping pony!"

tru dat

image.png.3cc463c19aa0644ea7f62092030c2dc7.png applauds the fiberglass

• Love 1

bakersman94

i love blips sense of humor!! the color was one of 3 i was offered. i could have went with black or pink, but red and green are 2 of my favorite colors!! with love from Wes!! hugs!!! 

• Like 1

Kawika

I'm glad it was not more serious. I hope you are feeling in the pink very soon.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Tomster

I can only say what Kawikia already said.

Bakers(man) need both hands. 😉

rose-giving-smiley.png.863461dae3367e8952338151bf3c59d1.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

bakersman94

i went back on Monday March 4th for more xrays ... the doc was very pleased that the alignment of the bone was perfect ... she asked me if i`d like to go to a brace, as i mentioned how difficult it was to keep the cast dry in the shower. i said i would go with her recommendation. they took the cast off and gave me a brace. it cost me $35.00, so i guess i actually bought the brace, LOL!! now when i shower, i take the brace off, do my thing, get your minds out of the gutter, and put the brace back on afterwards!! i go back in 2 weeks on March 18th, for more xrays, and will be given exercises to help the wrist get some agility back as the bone completes the healing process!! that's going to be the fun part. i mean that sarcastically, as my wrist hasn't moved much since the fracture occurred, and it will be quite stiff. with love from Wes!! hugs!!! 

Edited by bakersman94
  • Like 1

Tomster

Unfortunately I didn't get my mind out of the gutter since you wrote 'it will be quite stiff'.

😁

On a serious note, it's great that the alignment is perfect. I'm sure your wrist will get  back it's agility. Just do not rush. 

😘

• Like 1
  • Love 1

bakersman94

thank you for the support, and making me smile!!  with love from Wes!! hugs!!! 

• Like 1

mitchora

Very exciting to have achieved all of this, Wes - thanks for this inspiration etc.

• Love 1

bakersman94

thank you mitchora!! if others are getting inspiration from my story, way cool!! i wish them all well!! with love from Wes!! hugs!!! 

• Like 1

JoelR

How is the wrist healing?  

• Like 1

mitchora

as Kawicki so eloquently stated glad you're back in the pink, bakersman94.

Pink.

Pink.

in the Pink.

Hard Pink.

God and I haven't even had BREAKFAST yet.

Youri
39 minutes ago, bakersman94 said:

it is doing very well, Joel!! i go back on Monday March 18th for more xrays and i'll be asked to start removing the brace a few times every day and start doing some range of motion exercises. the doc said the bone was back in perfect alignment and it was healing very well. i`ll keep y`all posted after the visit to the hospital on Monday morning! with love from Wes!! hugs!!! 

That's good news Wes!

I'm happy for you the healing is going well!

tiny-smileys-yesemoticons-047.gif&key=40

• Like 1
  • Love 1

majikthis
2 hours ago, bakersman94 said:

it is doing very well, Joel!! i go back on Monday March 18th for more xrays and i'll be asked to start removing the brace a few times every day and start doing some range of motion exercises. the doc said the bone was back in perfect alignment and it was healing very well. i`ll keep y`all posted after the visit to the hospital on Monday morning! with love from Wes!! hugs!!! 

Glad to hear your boner's back in perfect alignment, Wes. Now, how is the wrist doing? 🤪

Seriously (and with head out of the gutter), I am happy to hear the healing's going well.

Just do your exercises and take it easy for a while, and you'll be back to whatever  it is you normally do with your wrists (sorry, gutter again).

tenor.gif?itemid=5161219

• Like 1
  • Love 1

bakersman94

hey gang, i have the update from yesterday`s hospital vist!!  i went to the hospital yesterday for more xrays and to see how the wrist was doing!! i was given a clean bill of health, suggested exercises for getting the range of motion back in my wrist, after being isolated for 4 weeks, and a list of physiotherapists in case i should need help. i saw the latest xrays, and if you didn`t see the fracture line you would not have known anything had happened to the bone that was fractured at all. it was like someone went in, put the piece bone back in place, and glued it there until the bone had healed. when i saw the first xrays 2 days after the fracture occurred, there was a space between the bone, and the piece of bone that broke off. i am now taking the brace of for most of the day, after i return from my leg workouts at the gym everyday, and only wear it to bed. i`d say the worst is over, but actually, i was in no pain during the time of healing, but now that i`ll be doing exercises for range of motion, i`m sure i`ll be experiencing pain, but at least now, i know i can`t do anything to throw the alignment of the fractured bone off, because it is healed!! YES!!!!! with love from Wes!! hugs!!! 

AdonisMale

Welcome to a world of Gods and Men, filled with the most beautiful men and muscular hunks in a free gay community

New Member?

Begin your journey to endless fascination. Register now.

Register

Existing Member?

Return to your journey of male wonder. Sign In now.

Sign In
  • Members

• sam
    • Tomster
    • AceCopper
    • vortex63
    • bickster
    • Loran23
    • mrfafa
    • titan0
    • Fuzzybrrr
    • Tiddy
    • Roblongrod
    • buffrex
    • evelio60
    • Kawika
    • KlausB
    • Krrypton
    • KlausKok
    • psculfor
    • GreatKhan2
    • Atlans
    • Klaus
    • sadhem
    • Encolpio
    • Murray
    • Barney
    • mikenlkvw
    • razorfin428
    • Unhuh19
    • Steve
    • midgetfan
    • mg240980
    • Nivek
    • maleart
    • marcio
    • xxxantho
    • mdc287
    • Bingo
    • wxm0ajy
    • BABIS
    • harv76
    • Youri
    • rgmrtn
    • Bradclements
    • rawrecruit2000
    • Scoeli
    • tj10017
    • vwbugcnv71
    • Mitch832
    • Greggers
    • bporter78
    • markEmtl
    • OlivierDaSilva
    • sacmd
    • Tristan001
    • scorpio1
    • Charlie
    • ColtMann
    • Psymese
    • Sexboyin
    • Sammy
    • rubdubn305
    • Nikkij29
    • tedlyred
    • LarzFrench
    • Briand
    • alex1957
    • dinbarry
    • FredHead
    • fishpaw
    • maninflipflops
    • baitsman
    • Brianblaine
    • dogspaw
    • R.R.
    • likeabird2
    • mdk0914
    • GayMale
    • DaShOn1313
    • walt
    • Clayton
    • Manolo1
    • Jose
    • Slovinsky
    • sakzy1
    • windsor
    • ziemek
    • tfdavis36
    • jgja
    • ncsilverbear
    • Rudibear
    • 50bookworm
    • Gaysian85
    • bakersman94
    • bobbyb5
    • Gw3000
    • Cool_a
    • Urbantreker
    • BenjaminV
    • majikthis
    • refrat66

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..