Sign in to follow this  
bakersman94

commenting and banter

bakersman94

to all the members of MuscleManHeaven, it has come to my attention that every time i send out a message to the group, it fills our inboxes original to AdonisMale. so i thought we could go to the discussions tab, and use this space for our commenting and banter. i want everyone to feel free to come here and offer your comments and banter for the Men posted to the albums original to our club. you can even add pics of the Men you love, that are not included in the albums for MMH, by using the drag files here to attach or choose a file from your computer by clicking the choose a file button and navigating to the area on your computer housing the pics you want to share with your fellow members!! if you need help adding a pic, i can take some screencaps to demonstrate it!! Wes, Owner for MuscleManHeaven!!! o all the members of MuscleManHeaven, it has come to my attention that every time i send out a message to the group, it fills our inboxes original to AdonisMale. so i thought we could go to the discussions tab, and use this space for our commenting and banter. i want everyone to feel free to come here and offer your comments and banter for the Men posted to the albums original to our club. you can even add pics of the Men you love, that are not included in the albums for MMH, by using the drag files here to attach or choose a file from your computer by clicking the choose a file button and navigating to the area on your computer housing the pics you want to share with your fellow members!! if you need help adding a pic, i can take some screencaps to demonstrate it!! Wes, Owner for MuscleManHeaven!!! 

anubis

Pindle - you can post any muscular guy you want.  While Wes does mostly bodybuilders, others post whomever they like.   As long as they are fit, they are welcome.  And I would like to see your gallery of Mr. Garoppolo

Edited by anubis
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Pindle

Great!  Thanks!  I'll organize what I have and create an album.

• Love 1

bakersman94

Anubis is right, Pindle!! as long as the Men are fit, they are most welcome!! not only is Jimmy Garoppolo well built, but he is hot as hell too!! please, create that album for Mr. Garoppolo, so we can enjoy his pics, with one hand on the keyboard!! (((((S P R O I N G))))) 

• Haha 1

Pindle

Okay, the Garoppolo album is up.  Oh the dangers of looking at that man intensively for an hour or two.  How can you not fall in love?  I'm crazy about a guy with an expressive face.  Well, I've done my 1st album, now I'll see who else is not represented among the club's albums. 

Meanwhile, here's a shot of George Maiorano that I captured from a video.

Maiorano Capture 01.jpg
  • Love 1

majikthis

It is a very good idea, Wes.  I was also wondering - is it possible to advertise the galleries I posted in the main gallery section? Methinks we have similar tastes in men, so I hope  MuscleManHeaven's members won't be disappointed.

PS -  Mr. Garoppolo, can I be your towel boy, please? .... 🤤

wrestler (32).jpg kirkpinar (17).jpg
  • Haha 1

bakersman94

i don`t see why not, majikthis!! just go into the albums you want to share,  copy the URL in the address bar, and paste in a message in discussions at MMH!! if there are more then 1 album, then you`ll have to do one post per album!! with love from Wes!! hugs!!! 

luckylemon64

Mmmm Garopollo is damn fine thank you @Pindle for this sexy hunk

Also thank you @bakersman94 for cracking open a few beers and giving us a banter place in MMH 🙂  

bakersman94

you`re most welcome, luckylemon64!! with love from Wes!! hugs!!! 

Sign in to follow this  

• Members

• wikno
    • js1014
    • BIGJOE1960
    • Tomster
    • JoelR
    • sadhem
    • Phlmuscle
    • Sammy
    • R.R.
    • tj10017
    • refrat66
    • allenjeffries
    • smutlover
    • maleart
    • geok
    • wolfe
    • Gw3000
    • Kawika
    • midgetfan
    • Charlie
    • bearbe
    • phatdvs
    • dawired
    • Davie
    • buffrex
    • mrfafa
    • Steve
    • pdidd
    • Atlans
    • maninflipflops
    • Nivek
    • saintbob
    • AdrianSaua
    • beachboy
    • tapper701
    • Loran23
    • rbvg1
    • chico77
    • Arlwee
    • Domino
    • BABIS
    • ROCBruce
    • malelover
    • Manolo1
    • Hotbod34
    • wxm0ajy
    • tecmax
    • kurth003
    • Mit2101
    • Matt33305
    • sacmd
    • Danielsmccarty
    • marcio
    • Doug
    • jp236
    • aubreyjay
    • richie43
    • ColtMann
    • Playgirlmodel21
    • Chip
    • Ian
    • GayMale
    • Eupheusia
    • suzienudie
    • ckross929
    • Equine1
    • Metoo
    • harv76
    • Gaysian85
    • mentatzps
    • jonbrake1978
    • alex1957
    • Youri
    • OlivierDaSilva
    • baitsman
    • tfdavis36
    • ziemek
    • TommGee
    • Rudibear
    • tessuser0101
    • Jayt
    • bakersman94
    • tbill
    • Hadakanbo
    • DSJ
    • Klaus
    • Pindle
    • Aad1968
    • KlausKok
    • KlausB
    • Cool_a
    • GreatKhan2
    • noverbun
    • robertrolwing
    • Blueballs
    • Paulbos
    • saraco44
    • bbbbbbbbb312
    • AndyC
    • BillyBlack

• Popular Now

• Steve
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..

Instructions for how to write a new post

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin iaculis odio non velit luctus, nec pellentesque lorem porta. Vestibulum accumsan eros eget sapien varius dictum. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Maecenas in ullamcorper nisl, vel sagittis nisl. Nam cursus arcu sit amet libero vehicula congue. Integer dignissim vehicula mattis. Maecenas auctor porttitor vulputate. In in nunc porttitor, sodales dolor non, egestas nulla.

Special advanced editor buttons

Cras bibendum hendrerit tincidunt. Nulla tortor justo, mattis in risus sed, commodo interdum tellus. Etiam eleifend varius augue, sit amet convallis neque. Cras ut ligula maximus, tempor purus ut, eleifend est. Nullam vitae metus sem. Morbi mattis iaculis ornare. Nulla facilisi. Donec vel felis et sapien pulvinar egestas fringilla quis velit. Vestibulum pellentesque semper risus ac dapibus. Curabitur condimentum velit vel nisl gravida mattis. Ut sed ex eleifend, sollicitudin neque non, bibendum sem. Suspendisse non aliquet eros. Mauris arcu ante, maximus in quam in, facilisis aliquet dui. Mauris porta mi id hendrerit iaculis.

Navigate around the forums

Vivamus porta metus ante, quis vulputate felis dignissim id. Pellentesque lectus nibh, rhoncus sit amet feugiat in, fringilla in neque. Pellentesque non semper eros. Ut mattis diam sed dignissim volutpat. Nulla feugiat venenatis ante interdum malesuada. Integer odio turpis, fermentum non orci ut, gravida auctor diam. Mauris eu arcu luctus, eleifend augue a, semper felis. Donec rhoncus id nunc tempus maximus. Quisque diam ante, porta at euismod ut, accumsan nec eros.