maleart

My Journey of Uploading Pictorial Magazines

maleart
6 hours ago, ss197820 said:

Hi Eric, hope you're doing well. 🙂 Again, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for all of your PHENOMENAL contributions of male magazines both recent and historic!

I was wanting to ask, what do you have in terms of Men magazine and Freshmen wall calendars? (I'm guessing those ceased publication around 2010?) As far as I know, I don't think magazines like Torso or Inches ever published wall calendars...

Yes @ss197820 I am doing well, thank you. It is my pleasure to continue to fill requests. I posted what I had for Men/Advocate Men along with all series issues I had. You can search for calendar and limit to files. There are 7 of them. If you cannot find the 7, let me know. As for Freshmen and other title calendars, I will post what I have along with the issues in year order when I get to them unless you specifically request them. There are 46 calendars (mostly Playgirl) including Freshmen, Honcho, Mandate, In Touch, Unzipped. No Torso or Inches calendars on the list. I hope this answers your question.

• Like 2

ss197820

Thanks for letting me know. 🙂 I've downloaded a number of the Men magazine calendars you uploaded, not sure if I managed to find all 7 of them in the months I've been downloading. I'll try using the search engine.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

ss197820

I'm especially enjoying the recent uploads of Torso and Mandate from the 1990s and 2000s. ❤️ Some extraordinarily handsome men with beautiful bodies. ❤️ 

I would love to figure out how to locate some of the sets of extras from the photo shoots for [2] magazine (2001-2008). I've located a handful of those sets of extras on this site but alas, the ones I'm most interested in don't appear to be available. 😞

• Like 1
  • Fabulous 1

maleart
14 hours ago, ss197820 said:

I would love to figure out how to locate some of the sets of extras from the photo shoots for [2] magazine (2001-2008). I've located a handful of those sets of extras on this site but alas, the ones I'm most interested in don't appear to be available. 😞

I started my blog and uploads with [2] Magazine. It is tricky to find them because the magazine often times only used first names such as Rocky + Cash. The best place to search for them is in the File Xchange section of the Downloads. If you use this search tag https://www.adonismale.com/search/?tags=[2] magazine you will find what I uploaded including any extras. As you look for them I would suggest you download the yearly pictorial index. It includes the table of Contents and usually the first pictorial page where you can see the first names and the combination as these are couple pictorials (usually titled with an & symbol between names on AM website). You could also cross refer to http://print.gayeroticarchives.com/category/2-magazine/ or the old one http://www.gayeroticarchives.com/22_listings/Monthlies/2mag.html (which was a table as opposed to title cards you have to open one by one) where they usually indicate a last name in [ brackets ] as well and search for that too. I hope this helps. I know of 26 sets in Letters A, B, C (as far as I got when going through the File Xchange myself). That number might be inflated because I list names of couples alphabetically in my own database (such as Cash & Rocky instead of the + sign the magazine used and the order of Rocky & Cash). Oh well, good luck and if I can be of any further assistance to you, let me know. 😍Eric

Edited by maleart
  • Like 1

ss197820

Yes, because the models used only first names like Alex or Mike etc, it makes finding those photo sets online especially difficult. 😞 

• Informative 1

maleart
9 hours ago, ss197820 said:

Yes, it makes finding those photo sets online especially difficult. 😞 

If you are talking about finding them other than on this website, can you send me a list of the Model Name(s), Photographer Names, and Issue Dates for those you are looking for and I can look for them as well with my own tangled web of sources, if you like.🙂 You got me interested and I feel I have not helped you enough.

Edited by maleart
  • Love 1

ss197820

I've gone through the photo listings for the first two calendar years of [2] magazine, here are the photo sets of extras I was NOT able to find online (and would very much like to get hold of):

March/April 2001
Mike + Marty, photographed by Tom Bianchi
Ric + Joshua, photographed by Philip Pirolo
Rusty + Trent, photographed by Keefer/Studio 1435

May/June 2001
Logan + Evan, photographed by Mick Hicks
Mike + Greg, photographed by Blink

July/August 2001
Jason + Tommy, photographed by Jonathan Black
Caesar + Rocky, photographed by Studio 1435

September/October 2001
Dean + Will, photographed by James and James
Jacob + Normann, photographed by Mick Hicks
Jett + Eric, photographed by James Monroe
Sergio + Trystan, photographed by Roberto Roma

November/December 2001
Brad  + Brandon, photographed by Studio 1435
Matt + Marc, photographed by Mick Hicks
Jamie + Anthony, photographed by Glenn Glass

January/February 2002
Brett + Ryan, photographed by Dairn Lee (I *thought* this set was available in places online I usually frequent, the searches I just did proved otherwise)
Sebastian + Tony, photographed by Blink
Dane + Dex, photographed by James

March/April 2002
Thomas + Dante, photographed by Mick Hicks
Ty + Josh, photographed by Studio 1435

May/June 2002
Marco + Luke, photographed by Nick Betts

July/August 2002
Aaron + Alex, photographed by Greg Lenzman
Jake + Cameron, photographed by DK-J.com
Leo + Trey, photographed by Glenn Glass

September/October 2002
Max + Alex, photographed by Satori Studios
David + Aaron, photographed by Richard De Chazal
Dino + Scot, photographed by Nick Betts
Danny + Damen, photographed by Mick Hicks

November/December 2002
Sam + Scott, photographed by Nick Betts
Joshua + Antonio, photographed by Satori Studios
Erik + Joshua, photographed by Norman Morgan
Trent + Nick, photographed by Satori Studios
Nolan + Matt, photographed by Body Image Productions

These here are some of the sets from those 11 issues I WAS able to find online:

March/April 2001
Victor + Ettone, photographed by Lucas Kazan (located in a Google group I have access to)

March/April 2002

May/June 2002
Victor + Antonio, photographed by Mick Hicks https://taisaozayha.blogspot.com/2015/07/victor-antonio.html

July/August 2002
Jack + Mike, photographed by Body Image Productions (located in a Google group I have access to)

September/August 2002
Bo + Randy, photographed by Body Image Productions (located in a Google group I have access to)
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1

maleart
16 hours ago, ss197820 said:

I've gone through the photo listings for the first two calendar years of [2] magazine, here are the photo sets of extras I was NOT able to find online (and would very much like to get hold of):

March/April 2001
Mike + Marty, photographed by Tom Bianchi
Ric + Joshua, photographed by Philip Pirolo
Rusty + Trent, photographed by Keefer/Studio 1435

May/June 2001
Logan + Evan, photographed by Mick Hicks
Mike + Greg, photographed by Blink

July/August 2001
Jason + Tommy, photographed by Jonathan Black
Caesar + Rocky, photographed by Studio 1435

September/October 2001
Dean + Will, photographed by James and James
Jacob + Normann, photographed by Mick Hicks
Jett + Eric, photographed by James Monroe
Sergio + Trystan, photographed by Roberto Roma

November/December 2001
Brad  + Brandon, photographed by Studio 1435
Matt + Marc, photographed by Mick Hicks
Jamie + Anthony, photographed by Glenn Glass

January/February 2002
Brett + Ryan, photographed by Dairn Lee (I *thought* this set was available in places online I usually frequent, the searches I just did proved otherwise)
Sebastian + Tony, photographed by Blink
Dane + Dex, photographed by James

March/April 2002
Thomas + Dante, photographed by Mick Hicks
Ty + Josh, photographed by Studio 1435

May/June 2002
Marco + Luke, photographed by Nick Betts

July/August 2002
Aaron + Alex, photographed by Greg Lenzman
Jake + Cameron, photographed by DK-J.com
Leo + Trey, photographed by Glenn Glass

September/October 2002
Max + Alex, photographed by Satori Studios
David + Aaron, photographed by Richard De Chazal
Dino + Scot, photographed by Nick Betts
Danny + Damen, photographed by Mick Hicks

November/December 2002
Sam + Scott, photographed by Nick Betts
Joshua + Antonio, photographed by Satori Studios
Erik + Joshua, photographed by Norman Morgan
Trent + Nick, photographed by Satori Studios
Nolan + Matt, photographed by Body Image Productions

These here are some of the sets from those 11 issues I WAS able to find online:

March/April 2001
Victor + Ettone, photographed by Lucas Kazan (located in a Google group I have access to)

March/April 2002

May/June 2002
Victor + Antonio, photographed by Mick Hicks https://taisaozayha.blogspot.com/2015/07/victor-antonio.html

July/August 2002
Jack + Mike, photographed by Body Image Productions (located in a Google group I have access to)

September/August 2002
Bo + Randy, photographed by Body Image Productions (located in a Google group I have access to)

OK I will start working on it soon. Did you upload the photo sets you did find to the File Xchange? 🙂

• Like 2

ss197820

Hi Eric, I haven't been on AM for almost a week!!! I'm just now seeing your post.

I haven't uploaded those sets (yet). Let me try to figure out how to do the uploading process, I haven't done this before.....

• Informative 1

ss197820

It looks like photo sets have to be in a zip file format to upload them to the downloads exchange section? A couple of the sets I have I emailed myself years back (I downloaded them one by one from the Google group) and this site appeared to only upload allow one file at a time -- my pics from those sets are not in a zip file format.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

Daverraver

@maleart Honcho seems to be a favorite also. You could do the annual thing with Honcho, Mandate, and Torso titles. I also like the Black and Latin Inches magazines as well, mainly because they aren't titles I've seen all that much :)

• Like 1
  • Fabulous 1

ss197820

I'd love to see more issues of Latin Inches. ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Fabulous 1