maleart

My Journey of Uploading Pictorial Magazines

Daverraver

Look forward to checking those out!!

• Like 2

maleart
On 6/25/2018 at 1:56 PM, maleart said:

All-Man Series: I am in the process of uploading this series of 101 issues which ran from Summer 1987 through September 2004 by Bruce Publications Ltd. / Mavety Media Group Ltd. Eric 🙂

All-Man.thumb.jpg.3c6b7bac7389d9e5069844b52b03b86a.jpg

Wow, this series has lots of stuff. While I upload here is the tag that will lead to the issues I have uploaded so far. https://www.adonismale.com/search/?tags=all-man

• Like 2

maleart

Member Requests: I wanted to let everyone know that I do take member requests for specific issues. A couple of requests I have completed so far are linked below. So feel free to request. Eric🙂

Edited by maleart
  • Like 2

gabe975

Hi Eric, thank you very much for the big effort uploading the pictorial magazines. It is a big thing for those who have followed these publications in the past.

SInce you suggested to post our requests I have a few specific ones:

a207916136c14e7c5df096_l.thumb.jpg.ccb52bd36f9e6bb36890c0aeb32530da.jpg

Honcho Sept 1984

All Man May 1990

All Man Sept 1991

Thanks

• Stiffie 1

gabe975

Thank you very much Eric. You are amazing.

Of course the Friction and Overload could be added to the list. They look as good as the rest.

• Like 1

macnice

Eric, yes you are amazing.  thank you so much...

My request would be for more issues of Freshmen if you have them...

All the best Mac

• Like 2

tourist

I'm not saying no to any of it. 

To echo what everyone's saying: repeated thanks for doing all this.   The All-Mans, for instance, are even better than I remembered.

• Like 2

gabe975

Hi Eric

I have more requests if that is ok for you:

TORSO  June 1989, Oct 1989, June 1991, June 1992, Jan 1994, Oct 1995, Nov 1998

Thanks!

• Like 1

Daverraver

I would like to add a request as well: Mandate January 1992 (Blade Thompson is on the cover).

Thanks!

Edited by Daverraver
  • Like 1

maleart
On 7/15/2018 at 1:18 AM, Daverraver said:

I would like to add a request as well: Mandate January 1992 (Blade Thompson is on the cover).

Thanks!

I uploaded this magazine for you. Link to download is below: Enjoy Eric🙂

• Like 1
  • Stiffie 1

maleart
On 7/9/2018 at 10:44 PM, gabe975 said:

Hi Eric

I have more requests if that is ok for you:

TORSO  June 1989, Oct 1989, June 1991, June 1992, Jan 1994, Oct 1995, Nov 1998

Thanks!

I uploaded these seven magazines for you. Links to download are below: Enjoy Eric 🙂

• Love 1
  • Stiffie 1

maleart
On 7/4/2018 at 8:37 PM, macnasty said:

Eric, yes you are amazing.  thank you so much...

My request would be for more issues of Freshmen if you have them...

All the best Mac

I uploaded the first five issues of Freshmen for you. You can find these and other Freshmen issues/related files with this tag:

https://www.adonismale.com/search/?tags=freshmen magazine

If there are any other specific issues you want to see before I get to the Series let me know. Enjoy. Eric🙂

• Like 1
  • Fabulous 1

Daverraver
2 hours ago, maleart said:

I uploaded this magazine for you. Link to download is below: Enjoy Eric🙂

Thank you very much! I'm looking forward to seeing the series of Mandate plus the others that were a part of the group (Inches, Torso and Honcho). Wonderful job overall :)

• Like 1

macnice
7 hours ago, maleart said:

I uploaded the first five issues of Freshmen for you. You can find these and other Freshmen issues/related files with this tag:

https://www.adonismale.com/search/?tags=freshmen magazine

If there are any other specific issues you want to see before I get to the Series let me know. Enjoy. Eric🙂

Eric, I've said it before, but I'll say it again - you're amazing.  Thank you...

I've have a think about other specific issues.  But any will do...

All the best Mac

• Like 1

gabe975

Wow @maleart Eric!

You are really awesome. I have been looking for these issues a long long time.

Thank you so much!

• Like 1

maleart

The Pictorial Magazines Downloads section has subcategories by year of publication. https://www.adonismale.com/files/category/47-pictorial-magazines/

All-Man Series: I have completed uploading this series of 99 issues which ran from Summer 1987 through September 2004 by Bruce Publications Ltd. / Mavety Media Group Ltd.

It may be that there was a November 2004 issue as indicated in September 2004.
If it does in fact exist and anyone has that issue please let me know.

2004-11.thumb.jpg.888db4271fac72fa7f17a1ba36e69dff.jpg

There is also a missing issue - July 2004.
If anyone has this issue please let me know.

1144943216_2004-07All-Man.thumb.jpg.bbe2394da224f5868fee96975c044bd1.jpg

All 96 issues and 2 Special Editions (except for the 2 above) are available now for download using this tag.

https://www.adonismale.com/search/?tags=all-man

The focus of this series was Men and lots of them. There was a total of 737 models with an average of 8-10 per issue. Notable additional content: "The Young and The Hung Series" toward the end of the run, "Cock Shots" renamed several times during the run and in later issues they started paying cash for submissions. Supplementing Video Reviews were spotlight images of actors/models from a particular movie in several issues.

I provide a pictorial index for each year. It is just that, a visual overview of all pictorials for that year. It includes the cover, table of contents, and a 2 page spread showing pictorial credits. This is a compilation of all the screenshots for each issue, but all in one PDF. If you would like to know what models are in these magazines you can search for them here:

http://print.gayeroticarchives.com/category/all-man/

and here: http://www.gayeroticarchives.com/22_listings/Monthlies/AllMan.html

FIRST ISSUE: 1987-Summer Vol1 No1

885699567_1987-SummerVol1No1.jpg.ee664f1eba9e35e332883b39897473e2.jpg

LAST ISSUE: 2004-09

2004-09.jpg.2ae1ff9ecbf8f2f807c8962fb4d6bd4e.jpg

Next Up: "100 Numbers" series of 6 issues.

Eric🙂

Edited by maleart
  • Stiffie 1