Jump to content
AdonisMale
  • Free Gay Porn Community

    Welcome to AdonisMale, a free gay porn community and forums to discuss gay news, coming out, and gay porn. AdonisMale is home to the world's largest organized gay porn gallery, including DC Playgirl Gallery, MaleSuperStars, and Theme Albums.  

    • ✏️ Post: Write and reply to popular gay discussions 
    • 😍 Love: Meet new friends and members
    • 💋 Porn: Celebrate your sexual interests and fetishes 

    Adult Warning: You must be 18+ or the age of majority in the location from where you are accessing this website.

How much/many game


Sammy

Recommended Posts

I never kept count. My closest friends always remember; more casual acquaintances often forget.

How many hours of sleep do you need each night in order to feel rested and refreshed throughout the day?

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
bakersman94
On 9/24/2019 at 8:29 PM, bakersman94 said:

How much toilet paper do you go through in a week?

if tj lives alone, then you must have some idea. since i moved out on my own, and although i live in a rooming house where everyone has their own room and share the kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room, we all have to have our own toiletries. in a week i use less that 1/2 a roll of toilet paper. i have lived at this rooming house since Sept. 3rd. i have only used 3 rolls of toilet paper to date.

i only shower at the gym, and since i shower every 2 day as i don't get stinky and don`t need to shower daily, i`m going to answer this question with never in our bathroom, at least 15 times a month in another shower. (you may ask why if you wish ad i will answer honestly)

How many times have you shopped for clothes for yourself in the last year?

Link to post
tj10017
7 hours ago, bakersman94 said:

i only shower at the gym, and since i shower every 2 day as i don't get stinky and don`t need to shower daily, i`m going to answer this question with never in our bathroom, at least 15 times a month in another shower. (you may ask why if you wish ad i will answer honestly)

OK, I will ask: Why?

Link to post
tj10017
7 hours ago, bakersman94 said:

How many times have you shopped for clothes for yourself in the last year?

A couple of times. I don't enjoy shopping for clothes. Hell, I don't even enjoy wearing them!

266262187_ROFLemoticonS.gif.d3f653b11c0a1cfd896d41a0ca4d4d84.gif

How many times have you declined to tip someone (waiter, cab driver, etc.) because the service fell short of your expectations?

 

Link to post
bakersman94
On 10/8/2019 at 6:59 PM, tj10017 said:

OK, I will ask: Why?

because in the rooming house where i now reside, the bathroom with the bathtub and shower here is disgustingly dirty. even one of the other roomers i am friends with won't shower here. one of the 3 roomers upstairs has a master bedroom with its own bathroom, and he lets some of the guys upstairs use the shower in his room. i never actually saw the bathroom upstairs, i just heard about it. the look on the guys face when he was telling me about it, i knew i didn`t want to ever see this bathroom. 

 

On 10/8/2019 at 7:03 PM, tj10017 said:

How many times have you declined to tip someone (waiter, cab driver, etc.) because the service fell short of your expectations?

at least twice that i can remember. 

How many times have you been using an item, set it down for a sec, and when you went back to use it again, you couldn't find it?

Link to post
tj10017
7 hours ago, bakersman94 said:

because in the rooming house where i now reside, the bathroom with the bathtub and shower here is disgustingly dirty. even one of the other roomers i am friends with won't shower here. one of the 3 roomers upstairs has a master bedroom with its own bathroom, and he lets some of the guys upstairs use the shower in his room. i never actually saw the bathroom upstairs, i just heard about it. the look on the guys face when he was telling me about it, i knew i didn`t want to ever see this bathroom. 

OK, I may be out of my league here, but is there some reason why no one in the house is willing to clean the bathroom? A sponge, a can of Scrubbing Bubbles, some rubber gloves and voila! Problem solved. Just tell yourself that it was dirtied by a bunch of naked muscular wrestlers who kept tossing each other around...

Link to post
bakersman94
3 hours ago, tj10017 said:

OK, I may be out of my league here, but is there some reason why no one in the house is willing to clean the bathroom? A sponge, a can of Scrubbing Bubbles, some rubber gloves and voila! Problem solved. Just tell yourself that it was dirtied by a bunch of naked muscular wrestlers who kept tossing each other around...

there is only one person responsible for the dirty bathroom .... and this guy is a slob. from what i understand, he takes a shower, and fills the tub, and leaves the water in the tub along with all his body hair and soapy slimy mess. no one even likes this guy, so i have no idea why myself and my fellow roomers don`t have him evicted from the house. if he were gone the house might actually become more enjoyable to live in.

Edited by bakersman94
Link to post
  • 6 months later...
Youri
On 10/14/2019 at 3:44 PM, bakersman94 said:

How many times have you been using an item, set it down for a sec, and when you went back to use it again, you couldn't find it?

I have no idea.

How many countries have you visited?

Link to post
bakersman94

2, America and Mexico

how many suitcases do you pack for a one week holiday?

Link to post
Youri

Depends on the destination.

When it's a sunny destination, like Tenerife, only a carry-on trolley.

How many one night stands did you (roughly) have had?

Link to post
  • 1 month later...
majikthis
On 5/3/2020 at 6:15 PM, Youri said:

How many one night stands did you (roughly) have had?

I'd rather not hazard a number. I had a year or two in my life ( after my coming out) when I really got into one night stands, finding a new partner about twice a week. I guess  I went for quantity instead of quality, trying to make up for lost time. While most if it was fun, I did have a few rather unsavoury adventures.

How many cars have you had?

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
TychoEuripides

one    it was a 1978 Ford Galaxy 500    a veritable tank of a car - bought it from my grandfather

how many pets do you have?

Link to post
Youri

0 for the moment.

How many movies have you watched this week?

Edited by Youri
Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
TychoEuripides

2   a wrinkle in time  and legends of the fall

How many times have you created a new recipe  and it turned out yummy?

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
boynxtdorr

a dozen+, alot of them are just okay but wouldn't serve them to anyone. 

How much more are you looking at porn in today's world?

Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...
Tomster

I can't tell, since we measure in centimetres. :m0172:  16 cm ~ 6 in on a good day.

How many porn videos do you have stored?

  • Like 1
Link to post

Post, Love, & Porn

You can jack off now and register later. If you have an account, Sign In to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Other Topics to Read

  • Members

    • Maxmaster40
    • larry
    • electrotek
    • Karrnal
    • danielvolvert
    • Cool_a
    • Vistafan69
    • Brender
    • jack1753
    • diress
    • darkhemon
    • Darkangel20765
    • Tuscadaryl
    • Dutchboy62
    • BEAUWONDER
    • BryBry
    • Youri
    • Daw816
    • Ricardo
    • pabsnz
    • PaoloViterbo
    • franzder1
    • Chidude1970
    • timer231
    • Kacy
    • vic4
    • mikemck
    • Dindron
    • Giancarlo
    • jockbud
    • jockfinder
    • KeithT
    • StefanWagner
    • twguy.818
    • amir_f
    • uglyslimemonster
    • psabat
    • sovetewi
    • thumper22
    • Adam101
    • winkte
    • marco205
    • Semreh840
    • MiAmore79047964
    • lok4menow
    • Yelibelli
    • Travisty79
    • Guillermo_on_ice
    • Craig22
    • dave40
    • Perren65
    • oky
    • Filipesco
    • Jojo2047
    • Kombi.man
    • rickydick65
    • wohotesein
    • musclezone
    • lustobjekt4u
    • alaindenis
    • cclemens89
    • HotHunk
    • davidos7
    • pitterlaurel26
    • arkiehog
    • scrogle
    • hockeyfan62
    • marcandrews2017
    • daniels
    • glicksteyn
    • ginger
    • guinnttt
    • Bindy
    • lurker916
    • FudgieBongo
    • mikem
    • cpeer2006
    • Retsch
    • Michael04elliot
    • FlyGuy66
    • idontknowwhoiam
    • Nakedrod
    • WLA20
    • Dorian77
    • Tang
    • ladad50
    • jazzcat
    • canyon62
    • markusk
    • ozmic
    • JBV103117
    • Gusto
    • Hotstroker88
    • bicocsuker
    • DLH
    • curt
    • Jarodcwebb
    • hunkymuscl
    • ahloke6
    • Daverraver
    • Wanker
    • wolfe
    • Todd0076
    • Joel2
    • drewguy
    • jsheersocks
    • xxxKyleJames
    • btm01
    • Zsouthf
    • Gabe_
    • aaaksi
    • TRB2BRT
    • js1014
    • renatho
    • Rick1
    • BhillyBitch
    • NotHerePlease
    • ronnie42
    • anubis
    • Irvbarr
    • robertrolwing
    • Jaguarpaw
    • mdc287
    • Ziulxy
    • cvr2015
    • river_man1
    • scream4ever
    • GaryD
    • ColtMann
    • Kawika
    • Jjjj
    • Jldg
    • pang631109
    • Buenos
    • Nccowfan1
    • exhib-sm
    • JoJoRo4
    • bianchinino06
    • ScruffyArtist
    • tourist
    • mwillf
    • Marco63
    • countrygymguy
    • FRANCK
    • valisob
    • Dean
    • ManPhucker
    • libran
    • ATLBK4U
    • polipojumper
    • dondon891
    • munchymuncher
    • bakersman94
    • roberth
    • JohnP
    • wyguy74
    • blobo
    • Jsmmrs79
    • jsizemo
    • TYLEE
    • onmyknees4men
    • Curtis406
    • dewey25
    • Goldo46
    • Nokomis
    • Dukeinct
    • Tristan001
    • BENNIE
    • Joripley
    • teachit4all
    • Xucram
    • superyear
    • Titman
    • Gary
    • mrfafa
    • Rookdeterd
    • Ethan
    • Chip
    • Mattpa98
    • Twistedman
    • gatorres69
    • bernal74
    • jmstallone
    • colt2005
    • goldenbear2005
    • retrobuttlover
    • koolkid4848
    • hyphenatedone
    • baars_laurenz
    • Lgbf
    • hidanhyuga
    • r2ma
    • suzienudie
    • inviere
    • Ataboy
    • buffrex
    • kitu
    • ebonybuck1
    • Steve
    • kookaburra6996
×
×
  • Create New...

Adult Warning

Hey there, this site has a lot of muscle and dicks, so make sure you're 18+ and agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service. We also want to feed you some Cookies, so open wide for daddy.