Homepage Under Construction Read more... ×
JackFTwist

entertainment news “Harley” — Gay-Themed Short Film Stars Hunky Lars Slind

GordonHarris

Lars Slind looks quite handsome, plus hi physique is delicious!

Thank you - Camo - oie_yyFvLiVF9B4D.png

CalKen
On 12/12/2017 at 1:56 PM, JackFTwist said:

According to a few of the comments to the video, there’s a slightly longer version that’s more explicit about the relationship between the two guys, but I couldn’t find it.  “Harley" is also available on Amazon and Vimeo, but the length is the same as the YouTube version, so those don’t appear to be the longer version the comments are referring to.

The longer version is also on YouTube.  It runs a minute and a half longer and is indeed more explicit about the relationship between Harley and Lucas.  I found the shorter version to be oddly coy and therefore somewhat unsatisfying.  However, since the shorter one was posted by the filmmakers, I guess that must be their preferred version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn1URjbLRR4

Edited by CalKen
  • Like 1

JackFTwist

@CalKen :  Many, many thanks for finding this!  The key differences seem to start around the 6:30 and 10:00 marks.  This version really is more explicit  about their relationship -- and more meaningful.  Thanks, again.

AdonisMale

Welcome to a world of Gods and Men, filled with the most beautiful men and muscular hunks in a free gay community

New Member?

Begin your journey to endless fascination. Register now.

Register

Existing Member?

Return to your journey of male wonder. Sign In now.

Sign In
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Members

• briste
    • JoelR
    • mrfafa
    • JackFTwist
    • matsuYAKkko
    • SamKramer
    • fuzzy1960
    • orgelmeister
    • suzienudie
    • maleart
    • mwillf
    • bakersman94
    • andre
    • robertrolwing
    • maninflipflops
    • Robbie
    • cerres
    • Toppledtop
    • Mexboy
    • harry
    • talentedactor
    • idontknowwhoiam
    • ColtMann
    • sam
    • Steve
    • loepkfas
    • weiancool
    • rudybear
    • Strweed
    • vamuscle
    • chuck
    • bearbe
    • johnnyD
    • Leeo
    • Xxxblbb
    • moohairs
    • Baseballs777
    • Hairyromeo
    • Jimbovw1
    • shemsl
    • lolakutti1
    • pacurick
    • SteveNo6
    • CGCG
    • Silence
    • Josh3023
    • Alfie12John
    • box1088
    • moet
    • LusciousPoet
    • redsoxmike63
    • tdick94115
    • felix
    • LAphil
    • RM1975
    • barshu
    • Skid
    • Triathaloner
    • billf82
    • HerrSchneider
    • GordonHarris
    • TRB2BRT
    • MJPHOTOGRAPHY
    • George
    • firstdime
    • Baqf
    • pdmara
    • anastasiawalker7
    • Millfield
    • Pieter
    • parliament
    • kancha
    • GayBoySkins
    • Roblongrod
    • buffrex
    • noverbun
    • chris80
    • Wood
    • Cliff
    • SteveA
    • Paco
    • JayHall
    • Georgesf47
    • geok
    • Lauren
    • FlyGuy66
    • kristel
    • Navrps3357
    • ChiJon
    • TylerDurden101
    • snarky
    • Challengerx
    • Mit2101
    • Leopold
    • RedHandedBandit
    • Clint
    • richie43
    • Jack610
    • gmak76
    • Noonhour
  • Similar Content

• JoelR
      By JoelR
      Recognize the hot teacher?  Yup. that's Mr. Rusty Joiner from the International Male catalog in one of the worst movies of the summer.  How bad is the movie?  Watch the trailer.  Thank goodness for the shirtless scenes

Check out our album of Rusty Joiner where you don't need to put up with bad acting 😄

• JackFTwist
      By JackFTwist
      Obituaries
      Tab Hunter, heartthrob of 1950s Hollywood and star of ‘Damn Yankees,’ dies at 86
      https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/tab-hunter-heartthrob-of-1950s-hollywood-and-star-of-damn-yankees-dies-at-87/2018/07/09/004b953a-8381-11e8-8553-a3ce89036c78_story.html?utm_term=.3dc93f7ebffd
      @Joel posted a 2016 “Daily Grind" interview with Hunter here:
      As both the obituary and the interview mention, Hunter was was nicknamed “The Sigh Guy" because of the response he elicited from women (and Gay men, no doubt), especially when he took his shirt off.  I certainly sighed often during his movies.  
      Image #1 below was was the cover photo for his highly rated 2005 autobiography, “Hollywood Confidential:  The Making of a Movie Star,” which later became the basis for a TV documentary.  Image #2 is from the 1950s hit movie “Battle Cry,” a drama about a unit of Marines in the Pacific during World War II.  

• JackFTwist
      By JackFTwist
      Here are a review and two related articles about “Fifty Shades Darker,” the sequel to “Fifty Shades of Grey.” 
      (Each of the first two articles contains a link to a trailer for the movie.  Click on the “HD” button near the lower-right corner of the video window for a high-definition version.)   "Fifty Shades Darker" is still steamy, but takes itself way too seriously  (Review: 1 ½ stars out of 4) https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/fifty-shades-darker-is-still-steamy-but-takes-itself-way-too-seriously/2017/02/09/d384d0a4-eece-11e6-b4ff-ac2cf509efe5_story.html
      I loved the comment, "Dornan, meanwhile, is basically playing a robot. He’s enigmatic eye candy, with rippling muscles that go a long way toward making up for his nonexistent personality.”  For male movie characters (but nor for personal partners), rippling muscles are much more important than mere personality.  If you want personality, watch a Tom Hanks movie.  (I’ve confessed many times how shallow I am when it comes to eye candy.)

Women almost never direct big movies. "Fifty Shades" shows why that matters.
      https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/women-almost-never-direct-big-movies-fifty-shades-shows-why-that-matters/2017/02/09/cc8c2d3c-eed4-11e6-9973-c5efb7ccfb0d_story.html

I placed a Craigslist ad offering my services as a sexual mentor
      https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2017/02/10/i-placed-a-craigslist-ad-offering-my-services-as-a-sexual-mentor/
      I’d never heard the term “refractory period” before.  For the record, I’m willing to offer my services as a sexual mentor to any 18-30-year-old male who wishes to explore non-kinky sex with a more experienced one.   (The usual STD/STI-free and safe-sex restrictions apply.)
    • JoelR
      By JoelR
      BY STEPHEN M. SILVERMAN POSTED ON JANUARY 25, 2017 AT 2:41PM EST | People.com | Credit

Mary Tyler Moore, who played TV’s first sexy housewife and then a single, career woman who could turn the world on with her smile and toss her hat in the air like no other, died on Wednesday. She was 80.
      Her longtime rep issued a statement to PEOPLE: “Today, beloved icon, Mary Tyler Moore, passed away at the age of 80 in the company of friends and her loving husband of over 33 years, Dr. S. Robert Levine. A groundbreaking actress, producer, and passionate advocate for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Mary will be remembered as a fearless visionary who turned the world on with her smile.”
      According to a source, Moore had been on a ventilator and had been hospitalized with pneumonia due to complications from her diabetes.  
      Read more: http://people.com/celebrity/mary-tyler-moore-dead-obituary/
    • JoelR
      By JoelR
      What was the last film you watched on DVD, Cinema, or on a service like Hulu / Netflix?
      Mine was Ocean's Twelve since it appeared on Netflix.  I actually enjoyed it more this second time around since I was much more into the characters, the banter, and the overall group of friends rather than the heist itself.  

• Popular Now

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..