Holiday Contests! Santa daddy has great prizes to award in our community contests ​🎅!​ Read more... ×
JackFTwist

entertainment news “Harley” — Gay-Themed Short Film Stars Hunky Lars Slind

GordonHarris

Lars Slind looks quite handsome, plus hi physique is delicious!

Thank you - Camo - oie_yyFvLiVF9B4D.png

CalKen
Posted (edited)
On 12/12/2017 at 1:56 PM, JackFTwist said:

According to a few of the comments to the video, there’s a slightly longer version that’s more explicit about the relationship between the two guys, but I couldn’t find it.  “Harley" is also available on Amazon and Vimeo, but the length is the same as the YouTube version, so those don’t appear to be the longer version the comments are referring to.

The longer version is also on YouTube.  It runs a minute and a half longer and is indeed more explicit about the relationship between Harley and Lucas.  I found the shorter version to be oddly coy and therefore somewhat unsatisfying.  However, since the shorter one was posted by the filmmakers, I guess that must be their preferred version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn1URjbLRR4

Edited by CalKen
  • Like 1

JackFTwist

@CalKen :  Many, many thanks for finding this!  The key differences seem to start around the 6:30 and 10:00 marks.  This version really is more explicit  about their relationship -- and more meaningful.  Thanks, again.

AdonisMale

Welcome to a world of Gods and Men, filled with the most beautiful men and muscular hunks in a free gay community

New Member?

Begin your journey to endless fascination. Register now.

Register

Existing Member?

Return to your journey of male wonder. Sign In now.

Sign In
  • Members

• rgmrtn
    • ToddSpeedo
    • mrfafa
    • Jack202
    • skippey
    • freddiegarcia
    • dannyboy0
    • Jefer
    • jp236
    • flyboytlv
    • fb88
    • Davie
    • Mactodd
    • creator
    • rocco90046
    • orbaldur
    • Strangeweed
    • tourist
    • anubis
    • Chip
    • funwatcher2
    • wolfe
    • speechguyusa
    • noverbun
    • SamKramer
    • Daverraver
    • hougemini63
    • pbassett
    • Phineas
    • Looker
    • BleuParrot
    • suzienudie
    • gallric51
    • ColtMann
    • rick3504
    • Josh3023
    • VikingBoy
    • maleart
    • TommGee
    • AMKO
    • Paco
    • Navrps3357
    • robertrolwing
    • bakersman94
    • saraco44
    • lmedna
    • JoelR
    • Clayton
    • Rebekah
    • loepkfas
    • FredHead
    • jonde8073
    • asphalt41
    • Swimmerboy
    • Steve
    • richie43
    • Kito
    • Ataboy
    • Warrior69
    • LusciousPoet
    • mdc287
    • Smokewell
    • Pindle
    • Hollywoodsteve
    • dmfilmfan
    • Rudibear
    • Frosted15
    • JoeyGspot
    • huanito
    • hairy
    • Rufus
    • Cliff
    • andre
    • scream4ever
    • Ken
    • JackFTwist
    • uuchenic
    • mwillf
    • GrandK
    • Buffysm24
    • KokKlever
    • Robbie5759
    • Trickyricky
    • TRB2BRT
    • jorgebuenorro69
    • Leopold
    • alliance
    • Tibbles
    • ro20316
    • Jasej
    • Tom
    • Dave
    • vintagepg
    • bobwladyka2
    • abookmarc
    • chris80
    • CarterM
    • mscl4me
    • eekman
    • LeeJames

• Similar Content

• tbill
      By tbill
      I saw Bohemian Rhapsody today and thought Rami Malek did a wonderful job portraying Freddie Mercury.  What a spectacular voice he had!  The movie brought back for me so many memories of high school and college! 
      The movie builds up to Queen's live performance at Live Aid in July 1985.  I found the following clip of their performance on YouTube and thought I'd share it with you guys.
      I highly recommend the movie for all you who - like me - loved their music! 
      Let me know your thoughts.
    • JoelR
      By JoelR
      Link: https://www.queerty.com/everyone-opinion-russell-toveys-fiances-x-rated-past-20180221
      What do you think about the cutie Russell Tovey dating Brockman?  
    • Steve
      By Steve
      The Sydney Convicts are currently in preparation for the upcoming 2018 Bingham Cup in Amsterdam, starting June 2.
      The Bingham Cup, also known as the Mark Kendall Bingham Memorial Tournament is a biennial international gay rugby union tournament. It was first held in 2002 after gay and bisexual rugby union teams worldwide founded the International Gay Rugby Association and Board (IGRAB) as a body to promote rugby union as an all-inclusive non-discriminatory sport which everyone can play, regardless of sexuality.
      Australian rugby teams have proved formidable at the Bingham Cup with the Melbourne Chargers winning the 2016 tournament in Nashville, and Sydney convicts winning the 2014 tournament played in Sydney and 2012 tournament played in Manchester.
      Sydney also won the 2008 tournament in Dublin and the 2006 tournament in New York, making Sydney the most successful club in the International Gay Rugby community.
      Founded in 2004, The Sydney Convicts are Australia’s first gay and inclusive rugby union club. To get to Amsterdam, the convicts are holding their traditional fundraising event ‘Rugger Bugger’, known BEST for having their guys in the team take all their clothes off on stage during a striptease, this year will see the convicts bring the 2018 host team of Amsterdam and its infamous Red Light District to ARQ nightclub.
      Speaking with DNA, the Convicts explained: “It will be one of the biggest stripteases to ever happen in Sydney, with over 30 boys performing on stage as part of our big finale.
      “Rugger Bugger is a chance to let our hair down and wigs fly as we celebrate our community and look ahead to Bingham 2018. It will be an unforgettable evening and successful events like this one let the Convicts keep playing and fighting for the community.”

• JackFTwist
      By JackFTwist
      Obituaries
      Tab Hunter, heartthrob of 1950s Hollywood and star of ‘Damn Yankees,’ dies at 86
      https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/tab-hunter-heartthrob-of-1950s-hollywood-and-star-of-damn-yankees-dies-at-87/2018/07/09/004b953a-8381-11e8-8553-a3ce89036c78_story.html?utm_term=.3dc93f7ebffd
      @Joel posted a 2016 “Daily Grind" interview with Hunter here:
      As both the obituary and the interview mention, Hunter was was nicknamed “The Sigh Guy" because of the response he elicited from women (and Gay men, no doubt), especially when he took his shirt off.  I certainly sighed often during his movies.  
      Image #1 below was was the cover photo for his highly rated 2005 autobiography, “Hollywood Confidential:  The Making of a Movie Star,” which later became the basis for a TV documentary.  Image #2 is from the 1950s hit movie “Battle Cry,” a drama about a unit of Marines in the Pacific during World War II.  

• JoelR
      By JoelR
      Recognize the hot teacher?  Yup. that's Mr. Rusty Joiner from the International Male catalog in one of the worst movies of the summer.  How bad is the movie?  Watch the trailer.  Thank goodness for the shirtless scenes

Check out our album of Rusty Joiner where you don't need to put up with bad acting 😄

• Popular Now

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..