Jump to content
JoelR

sports Cycles & Wheels

Recommended Posts

JoelR

For those who don't have a car, two wheels of a bicycle can be a great way to get around to your next date :) 

161120 AdonisMale_005.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoelR

Red and blue full-body lycra on a hot cyclist

170101 AdonisMale_003.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doug
6 hours ago, JoelR said:

Red and blue full-body lycra on a hot cyclist

170101 AdonisMale_003.jpg

I always think cyclists look hot in their lycra :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve

Marc Freiberger.jpg1001.jpg

Edited by Steve
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve

Pietro Boselli

Pietro Boselli.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wolfe
On 1/2/2017 at 4:45 AM, Doug said:

I always think cyclists look hot in their lycra :P

Lord yes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wolfe
On 1/2/2017 at 9:06 PM, Steve said:

Marc Freiberger.jpg

1001.jpg

I can think of one thing to park in that ass ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve

Marlon Teixeira

Marlon Teixeira.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve

Antoni Bialy

Antoni Bialy-01.jpgAntoni Bialy-02.jpgAntoni Bialy-03.jpg

Edited by Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackFTwist

Will Grant.  I’d like to go on a long bike ride with him on an isolated trail.

Will Grant bike 1_1280.jpg   Will Grant - bike shorts.jpg   Will Grant & Bike mad 970d-800wi.jpg   Will Grant & bike mad 970c-800wi.jpg   Will Grant red briefs bike.jpg  Will Grant 3705_o.jpg   Will Grant mm DNA Oct 2012.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve

Alex Valley 

Alex Valley.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doug
On 1/12/2017 at 2:46 AM, JackFTwist said:

Will Grant.  I’d like to go on a long bike ride with him on an isolated trail.

Oh yes, me too @JackFTwist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve

And just what @JackFTwist and @Doug would you like to do with him on that isolated trail?  I know what I would like to do with him.  :)

Edited by Steve
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doug
On 1/12/2017 at 2:46 AM, JackFTwist said:

Will Grant bike 1_1280.jpg   Will Grant - bike shorts.jpg   

 

50 minutes ago, Steve said:

And just what @JackFTwist and @Doug would you like to do with him on that isolated trail?  I know what I would like to do with him.  :)

Well since these 2 photos display his assets to perfection (butt, bulge and biceps) I think we probably have the same thing in mind, don't you? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doug
On 1/3/2017 at 3:06 AM, Steve said:

Marc Freiberger.jpg

Oh, please take me for a ride (not necessarily on your bike!):x

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve

Ryan Rose & Rod Peterson-01.jpgRyan Rose & Rod Peterson-02.jpgRyan Rose.jpgRod Peterson.jpg

Edited by Steve
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackFTwist

The photos above are still shots from the set of Falcon Studios’ latest DVD, “Urban Spokes,” starring ever-popular super-stud Ryan Rose and Falcon newbie Rod Peterson, among others.  Falcon is billing “Urban Spokes” as a continuation of the “Spokes legend,” a series of DVDs titled “Spokes I” (originally just “Spokes”), “Spokes II: The Graduation," and “Spokes III.”  “Spokes I” centers around a bicycling-and-sex club and featured early-1980s gay porn legends Lee Ryder, Leo Ford, Dick Fisk, and Rod Phillips.  In “Spokes II,” the club graduated to motorcycles and a bit of leather, with an almost equally impressive cast of late-80s porn stars: Chad Douglas, Race Jensen, Casey Jordan, Jim Bentley, and Eric Manchester.  Almost 20 years later, the “Spokes III” club delved into a sexual-submission theme with a largely unforgettable cast (IMO), except possibly for Derrick Vinyard, PIerre Fitch, and Mason Wyler.  (All 3 DVDs conclude with an orgy scene to initiate the club's newest member.  In the final scene of “Spokes III," Wyler is initiated into the club by getting gang-banged by the other 8 members of the cast.)

In addition to Rose and Peterson, the cast of the new “Urban Spokes” includes current Falcon stars Brent Corrigan (aka Fox Ryder, but all grown up), JJ Knight, and Trenton Ducati, plus 2 newbies.  Here are a few more photos from the latest installment of the “Spokes” series, including a bit of scenery from some city on the US’s West Coast:

Ryan Rose 86704_003 Rod Peterson 'Urban Spokes' shorts bike.jpg    Ryan Rose 86704_004 Rod Peterson 'Urban Spokes' shorts bike.jpg   

[Image removed by Moderator.  Please only post non-nude images in Male Beauty.]

For utterly incomprehensible reasons, Peterson has trouble getting it up in “Urban Spokes,” even while Ryan Rose is giving him an expert blowjob.  This might not bode well for Peterson’s gay-porn career!

@Steve has an album with over 220 images of Ryan Rose (as of today — many more to come in the future, no doubt!) in the MaleSuperStars Gallery, here:

https://www.adonismale.com/gallery/album/4144-ryan-rose/ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve
7 hours ago, JackFTwist said:

The photos above are still shots from the set of Falcon Studios’ latest DVD, “Urban Spokes,” starring ever-popular super-stud Ryan Rose and Falcon newbie Rod Peterson, among others.  Falcon is billing “Urban Spokes” as a continuation of the “Spokes legend,” a series of DVDs titled “Spokes I” (originally just “Spokes”), “Spokes II: The Graduation," and “Spokes III.”  “Spokes I” centers around a bicycling-and-sex club and featured early-1980s gay porn legends Lee Ryder, Leo Ford, Dick Fisk, and Rod Phillips.  In “Spokes II,” the club graduated to motorcycles and a bit of leather, with an almost equally impressive cast of late-80s porn stars: Chad Douglas, Race Jensen, Casey Jordan, Jim Bentley, and Eric Manchester.  Almost 20 years later, the “Spokes III” club delved into a sexual-submission theme with a largely unforgettable cast (IMO), except possibly for Derrick Vinyard, PIerre Fitch, and Mason Wyler.  (All 3 DVDs conclude with an orgy scene to initiate the club's newest member.  In the final scene of “Spokes III," Wyler is initiated into the club by getting gang-banged by the other 8 members of the cast.)

In addition to Rose and Peterson, the cast of the new “Urban Spokes” includes current Falcon stars Brent Corrigan (aka Fox Ryder, but all grown up), JJ Knight, and Trenton Ducati, plus 2 newbies.  Here are a few more photos from the latest installment of the “Spokes” series, including a bit of scenery from some city on the US’s West Coast:

Ryan Rose 86704_003 Rod Peterson 'Urban Spokes' shorts bike.jpg    Ryan Rose 86704_004 Rod Peterson 'Urban Spokes' shorts bike.jpg   

@Steve has an album with over 220 images of Ryan Rose (as of today — many more to come in the future, no doubt!) in the MaleSuperStars Gallery, here:

https://www.adonismale.com/gallery/album/4144-ryan-rose/ 

The original Spokes was a true classic.  Lee Ryder, Rod Phillips, Leo Ford, and Disk Fisk.   What a hot cast.  Too bad they did not have HD video back then. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve

Oliver Stummvoll

Oliver Stummvoll.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve

Trevor Signorino

Trevor Signorino.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AdonisMale

Welcome to a world of Gods and Men, filled with the most beautiful men and muscular hunks in a free gay community

New Member?

Begin your journey to endless fascination. Register now.

Register

Existing Member?

Return to your journey of male wonder. Sign In now.

Sign In

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Members

    • Vince9
    • chris80
    • maleart
    • sam
    • loepkfas
    • Steve
    • xtramail
    • Douglaws
    • JackFTwist
    • suzienudie
    • rawrecruit2000
    • JoelR
    • kaleba
    • mrfafa
    • Robby
    • BlauAtzur
    • AMKO
    • chico77
    • Redwagonner
    • shemsl
    • Jamie
    • Adam81
    • Alfie12John
    • gmak76
    • keikunee
    • rick24
    • Roblongrod
    • bitchboynathan
    • Millfield
    • Clayton
    • DanD
    • Jeremiah
    • GordonHarris
    • tdick94115
    • SteveA
    • Loran23
    • Charlie
    • US295826
    • Davie
    • bakersman94
    • Cabernet
    • massal
    • chin
    • CharlesBirks
    • speechguyusa
    • Walton
    • milulim
    • baitsman
    • Serpentor78
    • Jack610
    • waynefromcaribou
    • ChiJon
    • TylerDurden101
    • Brendon56
    • cwngwm
    • Leopold
    • NateSF
    • Navrps3357
    • buffrex
    • Clint
    • maninflipflops
    • Playgirlmodel21
    • zartax
    • wxm0ajy
    • Brianblaine
    • Administrator
    • reedsrivers
    • ColtMann
    • Jesterman
    • Matt33305
    • moet
    • ss197820
    • arenanr
    • montanab
    • Frosted15
    • scream4ever
    • DSJ
    • felix7601
    • firecrotch
    • RD
    • jhbufford
    • gniyob9768
    • Frank
    • radama
    • eaow
    • randolph
    • briste
    • tourist
    • DanB
    • Skid
    • George
    • Roco
    • gheusendan
    • feelsbrand
    • BrianCom
    • TADAFUMI
    • pj79
    • woofman6
    • NudeNfun
    • jazzcat
  • Similar Content

    • Steve
      By Steve
      The Sydney Convicts are currently in preparation for the upcoming 2018 Bingham Cup in Amsterdam, starting June 2.
      The Bingham Cup, also known as the Mark Kendall Bingham Memorial Tournament is a biennial international gay rugby union tournament. It was first held in 2002 after gay and bisexual rugby union teams worldwide founded the International Gay Rugby Association and Board (IGRAB) as a body to promote rugby union as an all-inclusive non-discriminatory sport which everyone can play, regardless of sexuality.
      Australian rugby teams have proved formidable at the Bingham Cup with the Melbourne Chargers winning the 2016 tournament in Nashville, and Sydney convicts winning the 2014 tournament played in Sydney and 2012 tournament played in Manchester.
      Sydney also won the 2008 tournament in Dublin and the 2006 tournament in New York, making Sydney the most successful club in the International Gay Rugby community.
      Founded in 2004, The Sydney Convicts are Australia’s first gay and inclusive rugby union club. To get to Amsterdam, the convicts are holding their traditional fundraising event ‘Rugger Bugger’, known BEST for having their guys in the team take all their clothes off on stage during a striptease, this year will see the convicts bring the 2018 host team of Amsterdam and its infamous Red Light District to ARQ nightclub.
      Speaking with DNA, the Convicts explained: “It will be one of the biggest stripteases to ever happen in Sydney, with over 30 boys performing on stage as part of our big finale.
      “Rugger Bugger is a chance to let our hair down and wigs fly as we celebrate our community and look ahead to Bingham 2018. It will be an unforgettable evening and successful events like this one let the Convicts keep playing and fighting for the community.”
    • Steve
      By Steve
      Men playing with their balls

    • JoelR
      By JoelR
      Jocks working out in the gym, pumping iron, lifting weights and toning their physique.
      Bernardo Velasquez by Felipe Pilotto
    • JoelR
      By JoelR
      By Jill Martin, CNN
      Who are you rooting for this weekend?  The New England Patriots or the Atlanta Falcons?  
    • topman85
      By topman85
      Does anyone know who this man is? I've searched for his name but I couldn't get any answer  Help me please!

  • Popular Now

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      1,592
    • Total Posts
      43,770
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..