Jump to content
AdonisMale

11 Comments


Recommended Comments

robertrolwing

Posted (edited)

I met him once at the editor & publisher of ''Gay Chicago'' magazine's home , [which later became ''Grab'' magzine],&  he was a little nice but very shy and I was told he was afraid of flying,but did/ he seemed very interested in the other porn model that was there and seemed to flirt * mostly talk to the other porn mode,who was sticking his ass out all the time/ Ken was very tall,but was not impressed/ he didn't seem confident at all

Edited by robertrolwing
  • Like 5
  • Informative 3
  • Stiffie 1
Link to comment
GurkenfresserNS

Posted

On 12/20/2021 at 6:20 PM, robertrolwing said:

I met him once at the editor & publisher of ''Gay Chicago'' magazine's home , [which later became ''Grab'' magzine],&  he was a little nice but very shy and I was told he was afraid of flying,but did/ he seemed very interested in the other porn model that was there and seemed to flirt * mostly talk to the other porn mode,who was sticking his ass out all the time/ Ken was very tall,but was not impressed/ he didn't seem confident at all

Thanks for the insight man! 😘

  • Like 2
  • Stiffie 1
Link to comment
Ton

Posted

Loved his porn videos.  Had one massive cock.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Stiffie 2
Link to comment
DavidWhiteFan1

Posted

he was one of my early porn crush!! but i never knew if he was gay-for-pay, which I don't like !

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
AllenRex

Posted

Have seen a couple of his films.  What I remember most is that he was so big flacid that he never seemed to get completely erect and hard.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Informative 1
Link to comment
cdadbr

Posted

4 hours ago, AllenRex said:

Have seen a couple of his films.  What I remember most is that he was so big flacid that he never seemed to get completely erect and hard.

AND, that big downward-curved cock, which should just glide down a partner's throat, had what I termed a "Ryker Curve".

  • Love 1
Link to comment
artistny1987

Posted

That Audition Scene in Screen Idol  is still so hot and i loved how his and Jakes skin looked. 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
whenim64

Posted

His shower scene (bi-straight film) with the very young TJ Cummings in his bi-days, is hot.

Link to comment
Boycrazy

Posted

On 7/9/2022 at 10:19 AM, DavidWhiteFan1 said:

he was one of my early porn crush!! but i never knew if he was gay-for-pay, which I don't like !

The article in this post he says he enjoys sex with both men and women if he is attracted to them. He kisses and sucks cock in some of his scenes whereas most gay-for-pay don't do that, like Chris Champion, another well-known well-hung top that never sucked cock, but he did do a little kissing, no tongue, in one scene I saw.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Boycrazy

Posted

On 7/9/2022 at 12:58 PM, AllenRex said:

Have seen a couple of his films.  What I remember most is that he was so big flacid that he never seemed to get completely erect and hard.

Yeah, his big cock never seemed to be really hard, and he would have to use his hand to keep it up and to try to keep it going straight in and out of the bottom's ass. I don't know if Viagra would make a difference these days with the guys that can't get their big dicks up and totally hard?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Adult Warning

Hey there, this site has a lot of muscle and dicks, so make sure you're 18+ and agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We also want to feed you some Cookies, so open wide for daddy.